3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dalhousie New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Dalhousie New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dalhousie New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dalhousie New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dalhousie New Brunswick. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dalhousie New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dalhousie New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dalhousie New Brunswick:
Gîte des Oiseaux Migrateurs
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Gîte des Oiseaux Migrateurs is located in Carleton sur Mer, just 3.5 miles from Nouvelle. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and Nintendo Wii is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing.
friendly host and homey feeling, place i recommend to feel the welcoming of the people from Gaspésie.
- Very friendly and interesting hosts. Excellent breakfasts
- The attitude of the manager. (details on TripAdvisor). Breakfast was served on a terrrace.
-we felt very warmly welcome
-very tasty breakfast
-good recommendation for the activities in the region
-closed to national park Miguasha and national historic site Restigouche
-good place for a stayover to explore the surrounding of Carleton sur mer
-we loved this place
- The host is very congenial, knowledgeable about the locale and helpful besides being a very interesting person. The house is nicely located. Robes and classes in the room were very thought touch.
- friendly host and homey feeling, place i recommend to feel the welcoming of the people from Gaspésie.
Maison McKenzie House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison McKenzie House offers accommodations in Campbellton.A flat-screen TV is featured.
- Lovely hosts, great guests, made the stay very memorable.
- This older house, close to the center of Campbellton, is confusing. There are entrances and dining areas for each floor. Our room was cramped, but the breakfast was good.
- The history of Campbellton can be found in the owners and objects found in this house. A truly interesting collection of memorabilia and the house, itself is unique.
- Enjoyed learning about history of Campbellton from owner.
- This Bed & Breakfast was easy to locate although there was not much parking. The beds were comfortable and breakfast was good. The elderly lady who greeted us was amazing. She was super friendly and was very helpful. I could have stayed there an extra day just to chit chat with her.
Gite Les Leblanc
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Just a 3-minute drive from downtown Carleton, this bed and breakfast is 3.1 miles from the beach on the shores of Chaleur Bay. The inn serves a continental breakfast every morning.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room at Gite Les Leblanc. They are decorated in shades of aqua and green and are stocked with bath amenities.A free shuttle to area attractions is provided at Gite Les Leblanc. Guests can relax on the inn’s veranda that overlooks the Mont-St-Joseph.Saint-Omer Bird Sanctuary is a 9-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Parc National de Miguasha is 13.3 miles away.
- The owner was very friendly, home-made breakfast was amazing.
- Location close to sea and village, nice breakfast
- Breakfast was delicious and proprietor was very kind and despite the French/English barrier, communicated well with our group.
- The b&b is located in a good position in Carleton, close to sights/attractions and good restaurants. The house was nice and the room spacious and clean. The breakfast was excellent, with homemade muffins, pancakes and jams!!recommended if you are visiting Carleton!
- Room was very clean and tidy. Owner was friendly and helpful and served a reasonable breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dalhousie New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dalhousie New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dalhousie New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dalhousie New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!