3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cuautlancingo State of Puebla – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuautlancingo State of Puebla is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cuautlancingo State of Puebla. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuautlancingo State of Puebla. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuautlancingo State of Puebla. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cuautlancingo State of Puebla right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cuautlancingo State of Puebla with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cuautlancingo State Of Puebla:
La Casa del Poblanito
Featuring free WiFi, La Casa del Poblanito offers accommodations in Puebla, just 4.5 miles from Cholula. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Durazno is 11 miles from La Casa del Poblanito, and Huamantla is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hermanos Serdán International Airport, 12 miles from La Casa del Poblanito.
- Excelente ubicación, cercano al auditorio metropolitano y a plazas comerciales!
- Muy acogedor, tiene cocineta y refrigerador aunque podría mejorar en la limpieza.
- La ubicación está en una zona muy tranquila y céntrica si tus destinos son angelopolis, ibero o parque del arte. El dueño es muy amable y Atento
- La ubicación tan carcana al auditorio metropolitano
- Me encanto la tranquilidad del alojamiento, aparte de la calidez, me sentí como en casa 🙂
Gente de Más Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Puebla! Gente de Más Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Puebla.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cholula is 6 miles from Gente de Más Bed & Breakfast, and Durazno is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Hermanos Serdán International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Puebla Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, museums and churches.
- Staff is atencious, but it is not suficient to considerer a good hostel.
- Absolutely beautiful stay.Everything about this place is nice.Its 2 minutes walk to the bus station.And close to everything.Highly recommend
- Good location, close to the centre. Really nice staff that tells you where to go and how to get there. Showers are strong in pressure and hot!
- Spacious rooms, new mattresses, nice and helpful staff, fruits (among others) for breakfast (otherwise the usual toast/jam/cereals), bathroom, location
- The young man that has just started working here is very nice and helpful with great recomendations for cheap local restaurants. The room is pretty cheap and the location was good.
Hostal Boutique 1915
Located in Puebla, 7 miles from Cholula, Hostal Boutique 1915 features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Durazno is 10 miles from Hostal Boutique 1915, and Huamantla is 27 miles away. Hermanos Serdán International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- We had a pleasant stay. The breakfast was delicious. Very clean place.
- Hector was very helpful with information and arranging transportation for us. An easy 10 minute walk to the Zocalo makes it convenient for sightseeing. The breakfast was delicious.
- The owner is very helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast, huevos rancheros, was delicious.
- The location is excellent, beautiful building, the room was nice, clean and very cozy, the staff was very accomodating with the check in time and made us feel welcome, as for breakfast, the barroco omelette was delicious.
The room was huge, with a lot of natural light and high ceiling that made it fresh all the time. Everything look like new, although the hotel has been open for one year.
Decoration and details around the house are very nice too.
Parking lot was right around the corner, and belongs to the hotel, so only car from guests stay there. It was very convenient.
The hotel is 4-5 blocks away from Zocalo, but this short walk gives you the opportunity of knowing a little about the people living in Puebla. This also means it is in a quiet neighborhood.
Mexican breakfast at the garden was a delight!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cuautlancingo State Of Puebla Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cuautlancingo State of Puebla to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cuautlancingo State of Puebla but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cuautlancingo State of Puebla. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!