3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Corterrangel Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Corterrangel Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Corterrangel Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corterrangel Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corterrangel Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Corterrangel Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Corterrangel Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Corterrangel Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a shared terrace with barbecue facilities, Casa Annette is located in Cortelazor. Set within Sierra Norte de Sevilla Nature Reserve, this charming bed and breakfast offers free WiFi.Each heated room at this bed and breakfast has unique décor and includes 1 double or 2 single beds, plus a fan. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, such as bird watching, bicyble riding, hiking, and horse riding. There is also a gastronomic center.You can find a restaurant, café and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Casa Annette. Sevilla is 59 mi from the property, and the Portuguese border is a 1-hour drive away.
The couple who run the place have made it a work of art. The breakfast is mainly home-made (including bread) and delicious. Not normal bacon & eggs or normal Spanish but still delightful. A communal area to sit and read with coffee/tea making facilities was greatly appreciated. Good local info (bars, which roads are fit to drive etc) and good tourist info.
That a place so “homely” (I am not trying to put it down) should exist in such a small village on the edge of nowhere is a minor miracle.
- the breakfast was gorgeous, and the hosts were very very friendly and helpful. Cortelazor is good starting point for hikes in the sierra, with some trecks starting right from the village.
- Very friendly owners, who were exceptionally keen to help. Great knowledge of local walks.
- Like at home,breakfest excellent,ony domestic product,I recommend this place
- The owners were very helpful and the breakfast was plenty and excellent, with homemade bread and homemade jams and everything of everything.
- The couple who run the place have made it a work of art. The breakfast is mainly home-made (including bread) and delicious. Not normal bacon & eggs or normal Spanish but still delightful. A communal area to sit and read with coffee/tea making facilities was greatly appreciated. Good local info (bars, which roads are fit to drive etc) and good tourist info.
Bed and Breakfast
Valle del Arroyo Casas Rurales – Bed & Breakfast
Offering an outdoor pool and terrace, Valle del Arroyo Casas Rurales – Bed & Breakfast is located in Cortelazor. This adults-only property offers free WiFi.Each house features white walls and wooden furnishings. There is a seating area with a fireplace and a mini-bar. You can enjoy garden views from the room.The houses each have 1 bedroom with 1 extra large double bed. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided.At Valle del Arroyo Casas Rurales you will find a garden and a terrace. The property also offers free parking.The Portuguese Border is within 43 mi away and Seville Airport is 65 mi away.
- Everything was great! Very friendly hosts! Big breakfast selection, beautiful property, comfy bed, and very spacious room and bathroom.
- Breakfast was lovely including fresh bread, fruit and eggs cooked just as we wanted them. The bed we stayed in was in the main house and was extremely comfortable.
- Lovely hosts, beautiful property, great hospitality.
- Lovely hosts who go the extra mile to make you feel very welcome. The beds are unbelievably comfortable. Great attention for interior decoration which makes you feel like home. Breakfast has all you can wish for. Great place to unwind!
- Es un lugar ideal, muy bien cuidado en todos los detalles y los dueños te hacen sentir como en casa
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Cervantes is located in Cortegana. This bed and breakfast also features free WiFi.The bed and breakfast includes a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A TV is featured.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Aracena is 24 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Fuenteheridos is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Corterrangel Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Corterrangel Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Corterrangel Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Corterrangel Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!