3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Corazón de Jesús Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Corazón de Jesús Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Corazón de Jesús Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corazón de Jesús Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corazón de Jesús Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Corazón de Jesús Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Corazón de Jesús Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Corazón De Jesús Alajuela:
Located in Sarapiquí, 31 miles from Alajuela, Heliconia Island features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for fishing. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 32 miles from Heliconia Island.
- Enjoyed the property. The gardens and river view were very nice. The small porch restaurant and bar overlooking the river were very peaceful and many birds abound at breakfast. Food was very good. Staff was friendly and we felt very safe here.
- The grounds are especially beautiful, and it’s right on the river. Monkeys and sloths, as well as beautiful exotic birds.
- The property is beautiful and the staff very helpful. We really enjoyed watching the birds at breakfast. Breakfast was delicious and substantial. The power went out for about 5 hours and the staff went out of their way to still serve nice dinners. We really enjoyed our stay.
- We had a very friendly welcome and the view from the room overlooking the botanical gardens was beautiful. We even saw a sloth in one of the trees. In the morning at breakfast they put fruit out to attract birds so it was delightful to sip our coffee whilst watching them. Although we only stayed one night, the location merits staying a few days longer as there are many things to do in the area. La Selva biological station is nearby for more birdwatching and rafting on the Sarapiqui river is another option.
Staff was really nice and Melvin cooked delicious omelettes and burgers, very peacful location, saw lots of wildlife (did a night tour as well), large and comfortable bed, beautiful room with terrace viewing
Catarata Del Toro
Featuring free WiFi, Catarata Del Toro offers accommodations in Toro Amarillo, just 26 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Alajuela is 17 miles from Catarata Del Toro, and Fortuna is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- We stayed on a Saturday evening which meant we had exclusive use of the park on the Sunday morning- it was amazing! The hosts were also very lovely and we enjoyed the food too. The room was very cute and it was beautiful being able to wake up to the sound of the waterfall.
- Exceptional feeling of sleeping in a wooden hut in the middle of the subtropical jungle while not giving up comfort! A rich Costa Rican breakfast with a strong coffee is included and the bar is located in a perfect spot to relax, to meet other adventurers, to explore the surroundings, or to start the journey into the jungle or to the amazing waterfall. Really nice and relaxed personal. I arrived very late in the night because of the adventurous road conditions, but the Dutch owner stayed up late to let me into the lovely facility. Thanks again for that! The gate is closed at night so that your car and everything is save.
- The fact that the entrance to the waterfall is included makes it very good value for money. The owner and the cook are very nice.
- Everything! Food, staff, hummingbirds, gardens, the waterfall was spectacular. Breakfast was really good. Loved having the waterfall all to ourselves on Sunday morning.
- The location of the property makes this one of Costa Rica’s best-kept secrets! Rain forests, waterfalls and hummingbirds – everything your dream trip should contain!
Located in Poasito, 18 miles from San José, Poas Paradise features free WiFi access and free private parking.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.Alajuela is 10 miles from Poas Paradise, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Juan Carlos was a fantastic host. The property has amazing views of San Jose. Conveniently located near La Paz Waterfall Gardens and Poas Volcano. Beautiful property, delicious breakfast and gracious host. Clean, comfortable room!
- Friendliest hosts! Carol and Juan Karlos did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We didn‘t have a rental car (which is recommended for the hillside area around Volcan Poás) so they even took us to various locations! You Can enjoy the stunning views over San José, very Creative rooms, Costa Rican Wild Life right in Front of your window and excellent hospitality! We had a great time around beatiful Poasito and really felt at Home!
- L’hôtel tout neuf, bien équipé, décoré avec un gout certain, nous n’arrivons pas nous mettre d’accord est-ce que cela nous plait ou pas mais il est certain que le jeune propriétaire, a investie énormément de temps, d’énergie et d’argent pour créer un lieu unique en son genre. Proximité de Volcan Poas, malheureusement ferme aux visiteurs durant notre séjour. Très bonne situation géographique, vue splendide sur la capital.
- Excelente atención, riquísima comida, amplios cuartos, linda infraestructura, muy tranquilo, buenísimas cobijas, anfitriones super pura vida
- Sehr aufmerksamer Besitzer, ganz neues unkonventionelles Haus. Landestypisches Frühstück, auf Wunsch wird auch lecker gekocht.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Corazón De Jesús Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Corazón de Jesús Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Corazón de Jesús Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Corazón de Jesús Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!