3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Coca Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Coca Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Coca Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coca Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coca Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Coca Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Coca Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Coca Castile And Leon:
Bed and Breakfast
Casa de La Paca
Casa de La Paca is located in the village of Coca Segovia, 1,000 feet from the town’s castle. Free WiFi access is available.Heated rooms at La Paca have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A daily breakfast is included.At Casa de La Paca you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen, as well as a shared lounge with fireplace and a games room. Tourist information and luggage storage are available at the reception. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.This B&B offers free parking. Segovia is 45 minutes by car, while Valladolid is 40 mi away.
- Very clean and must be new or newly renovated. Nice sized room. Beds good. Very close to castle and also close to tapas bars but very quiet area.
- The owner was very kind and friendly, and welcoming. Warm and cosy house, rustic colours and decor. Comfy beds, clean, nice hot shower. Access to kitchen was helpful. Good location, walking distance to everything around the village.
- The host was friendly and the Casa was quiet and comfortable. It was a nice place to stay.
- Excelente atención y alojamiento, muy recomendable.
- Hotel y habitación muy limpio, el personal muy amable y te dejan usar la cocina. Ubicación muy céntrica, entre la iglesia y el castillo
Bed and Breakfast
La Mesnadita hostel in central Olmedo features an outdoor swimming pool set in spacious gardens. It is located 25 mi from Valladolid and offers free Wi-Fi and heating.The hostel features a restaurant serving local specialties and a bar. Free parking is included and reception is open 24 hours. The gardens include seating areas and deck chairs by the swimming pool.Each room offers a small balcony with garden or town views and comes equipped with a TV and private bathroom with shower.Hostal La Mesnadita is located opposite Caballero de Olmedo Palace and is close to various bars and restaurants. It is 37 mi from Riberas de Castronuño-Vega del Duero Nature Reserve.
- Beautiful old building but badly converted, wonderful gardens, cleanliness just met.
- Swimming pool in shaded garden. Friendly manager. Characterful old house.
- Ambiente rústico, funcionários muito educados. Basta procurar o Jorge.
- Lo mejor la atención recibida por parte de Juan la persona que nos recibió
- Me gusto la casa que es un como palacete, era invierno y no pudimos disfrutar la casa como en verano pero supongo que en verano sería una gran experiencia.
Bed and Breakfast
Gran Posada La Mesnada
This guest house is a converted 16th-century manor house, in central Olmedo, 26 mi from Valladolid. It has a seasonal outdoor pool, free parking, and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Gran Posada La Mesnada is rustic in décor. It features wooden beams, ornate tiles and wall murals. Set in walled gardens, it has a charming courtyard and a chapel.The Mesnada restaurant serves traditional local cuisine and homemade desserts. There are barbecue facilities, and a large wine cellar with an arched stone ceiling.All heated rooms at the Gran Posada have wooden floors, a private balcony and a TV. Each has a private bathroom with bathroom amenities, and some have a sofa.There is a tour desk, and luggage storage is offered. The A-6 Motorway is 12 mi away.
- The swimming pool was the only redeeming factor in this place.
We booked it at the last minute and we arrived quite late. They waited for us, and put a nice fire in the room. The room was quite nice, with a fire and heating, quite big, the place reminded us of the old posadas of Quijote. Nice patio and garden!
The staff helpful and nice
Amabilidad. Historia del lugar.
Desayuno escasísimo. Pan, aceite, mantequilla y magdalenas. Muchas escaleras. Poco recomendable para ir con carro de bebé .
- El alojamiento está bien para pasar una noche, no más
La ubicación extraordinaria junto al Palacio del Caballero y cerca del Carrefour Express.
El alojamiento es una edificación del siglo XVI con jardines y bungalows muy agradables. Tranquilidad absoluta.
En las habitaciones, algo destartaladas, hay chimenea que daban mucho calor y sensacion hogareña. En epocas de frío no se siente en absoluto.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Coca Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Coca Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Coca Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Coca Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!