3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Clawson Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Clawson Michigan is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Clawson Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clawson Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clawson Michigan. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Clawson Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Clawson Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Clawson Michigan:
The Historic McDonnell House
Located in Southfield, 6 miles from Gospel Music Hall of Fame & Museum, The Historic McDonnell House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 21 miles from The Historic McDonnell House.
No reviews yet.
The Murphy House
Located in Pontiac, 23 miles from Detroit, The Murphy House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Windsor is 27 miles from The Murphy House, and Novi is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 29 miles from The Murphy House.
- The owners were very interesting and knowledgeable about the history of the city. The historic home was a delight. The owners went above and beyond to see that my stay was perfect. I plan to stay there again.
- David, the proprietor, and his wife were the perfect hosts. Semi-retired and very professional they set up the B&B as a “hobby”. Very well-traveled and worldly, they still run still run a local community NPO dedicated to helping struggling single mothers succeed. A very interesting, lovely and admirable couple.
- Socialising with the owner and the Victorian character of the house
- Great beds. Charming hosts. Beautiful gardens. Fabulous neighborhood. So welcoming without being overwhelming. Fantastic for history buffs, garden lovers, and anyone looking for total relaxation.
- Beautiful setting, huge comfy room, and a killer breakfast.
234 Winder St Inn
Located in Detroit, 1,950 feet from Gem Theater, 234 Winder St Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and car rental is available. Masonic Temple Theater is half a mile from 234 Winder St Inn, and General Motors Cadillac Plant (Poletown Plant) is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 17 miles from 234 Winder St Inn.
- Even though we had to be on our job site by 6am the staff still provided us with a breakfast. Exceptional service!
- We loved everything about the inn. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly.
- The staff were excellent! We’ll definitely be back.
- Wonderful and friendly staff. Very welcoming and a pleasure to be around. Delicious food and beverages, prepared by the owner herself! Monica the in keepers service and attitude were both above and beyond. Very close to all of the stadiums, a perfect venue if you want to walk to a game. We are looking forward to staying here again!
- This is our new favorite place to stay in Detroit. We loved everything single thing about this place. The Innkeeper, Miss Monica and the Director Miss Mona made us feel like family.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Clawson Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Clawson Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Clawson Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Clawson Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!