3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chillarón De Cuenca Castilla-la Mancha:
Bed and Breakfast
Hostal La Ribera del Júcar
One of our top picks in Cuenca.B&B Cuenca is set on the banks of the river Júcar, 5 minutes’ drive from Cuenca’s old town and famous Hanging Houses. This charming property offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the 10 pretty rooms at B&B Cuenca has attractive, colorful décor. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. Rooms look onto the old town, the former city gates, Mangana Tower, Paseo del Júcar or a patio.You can walk to Cuenca’s university campus in 10 minutes. Cuenca Railway Station is just over 1.2 mi from the bed and breakfast.The property is set close to the main road leading to the Serrania Cuenca Mountains, 12 mi away. Madrid can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Took an immediate liking to this room. Clean. Efficient. Quiet. Convenient location. Easy Parking.
- This Hostal is a Gem! From the parking right out front to the extreme cleanliness and comfort of the bed and the room, everything was exceptional for this price range.
- Clean room, nice and helpful staff, easy/free parking.
- The room was super clean and gorgeous. Very impressed.
- Nice location next to the river and a beautiful walk to the center of town.
Bed and Breakfast
Located 2,100 feet from Hanging Houses and providing free WiFi, Alojamiento EntreHoces provides accommodations in Cuenca.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. A microwave and toaster are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Mangana Tower is 0.4 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Nuestra Señora de Gracia’s Cathedral is less than 0.6 miles away.
- It was very nice to get some water, juice, yogurt, fruits, bread etc at any time in the kitchen and with no additional cost. Also, Olga, the woman who is in charge of the house, is very kind and helpful — she seemed to be OK with our checkin a bit late at night (11pm) and let us know about the most interesting routes of the town.
We liked how friendly the owner was. It is a small hotel very nice and with small details that makes you feel like at home. It is just at the begging of the old town, you have to walk a bit to arrive to the main square, but it is quite good located and in a calm area .
Something very nice it is that the breakfast service is really opened all the day, you can go and prepar a coffe or take a juice in any moment.
- Difficult to find, and the lady on the desk had absolutely no idea how to deal with a debit card, so we just paid cash. Other than that great, close to cathedral etc., handy car parking a walk away. No problems.
Loved this property. It was typically old Spanish on the outside but very modern inside. The location is good for the wonderful sights
of Cuenca. Very helpful staff.
- Good location. Helpful staff. Breakfast atvyour own pace
Bed and Breakfast
B&B La Biblioteca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La Biblioteca offers accommodations in Cuenca, 10 minutes’ walk from Mangana Tower.The room is fitted with a double bed, flat-screen TV, desk and chair, and wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided. Guests have access to a shared bathroom.The property has a shared kitchen, including an electric hob, microwave, oven, and coffee machine, as well as a fridge. Breakfast includes juice, milk, coffee and tea, bread, butter, pastries, and home made jam.Nuestra Señora de Gracia’s Cathedral and Hanging Houses are 15 minutes’ walk from B&B La Biblioteca.
- Great hosts. Really recommend this place. I felt at home
- The family was very gracious. We enjoyed talking with them.
- Everything. Though I cannot speak spanish, I could feel their warm welcoming. and very clean and cozy house was simply best as well. Thank you again!
- Fantastic location (historic city centre, grocery shops and restaurants reachable by foot), very cosy beatiful house (with brand new terrace with a view of Mangana, comfy bed in a silent room+more pillows to choose from) and extraordinary warm feel-home-like-stay (as much friendly as I totally forgot I need to do check out like in the hotel, really!) + as a bonus absolutely delicious home made marmelads for your breakfast. Eva (the owner of the house) and her family were just normal and natural and very very friendly all the moments as if I knew them before but they respected your privacy as well.
- Great place, very nice owner – we just feel like home. And a great localization – just a few minutes from a magical city centre!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chillarón De Cuenca Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chillarón de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!