3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chilca Provincia de Lima – Top Hotel Reviews
Chilca Provincia de Lima is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chilca Provincia de Lima. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chilca Provincia de Lima. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chilca Provincia de Lima. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chilca Provincia de Lima right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chilca Provincia de Lima with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chilca Provincia De Lima:
Bravo Surf Camp
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Bravo Surf Camp offers accommodations in Punta Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Lima is 24 miles from Bravo Surf Camp, and Chosica is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jorge Chavez International Airport, 29 miles from Bravo Surf Camp.
- Good community feeling. Nice staff. Close to beach.
- Great place, Abraham and his people take you around to check the spots and surf. Usually twice a day! Great place if you’re interested in surfing. Breakfast, lunch and dinner for 10 USD was great too.
- Abraham and his crew were amazing surfers, super friendly and showed us around to the local breaks . If your looking for a sleepy surf town with lots of break options , this is it!
- I was originally supposed to stay 3 night but ended up spending 18 days here.. Abraham runs a great surf camp.. Every morning we would check all the surf spots and pick best location… If want breakfast lunch and dinner included its 20 dollars a day with the room included… This place is really fun and I would highly recommend it… If you are older and want quiet this place might not be for you..G cooks all meals and she is a great cook… They have one of the hardest pool tables known to man so if you think your good come show your skills here or the pool tables… The surf spots are super close and waking to them is really easy. There are two awesome cats and a nice dog if your an animal person… Wifi works well here and Abraham is really accommodating and friendly… You will quickly feel like you are home here… What are you waiting for hurry up and book this place!!!
- Everybody was super friendly, good vibes and the owner takes you surfing! Nice place to chill and relax
La Casa Maruja
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Casa Maruja offers accommodations in Lima.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Larcomar is 24 miles from La Casa Maruja, and Huaca Pucllana Pyramid is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jorge Chavez International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Waves Surf Camp Peru
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Waves Surf Camp Peru offers accommodations in Punta Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Lima is 24 miles from Waves Surf Camp Peru, and Chosica is 28 miles from the property. Jorge Chavez International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Giancarlo is a genuine, nice and passionate host. Staying at waves surf camp was amazing, he took us everyday to the different spots to surf. He answered all our questions and gave us the best service. Thank you Giancarlo for you love and passion of surfing and being so nice and attentive
- A very clean a and cosy place in Punta Hermosa. Plenty of surf spots around to explore. They are able to take people to different spots for a great surfing experience.
- Accommodation and breakfast was good, Juan Carlo, tho hostel owner and surf guide was very nice and helped a lot to find surfspots and other attractions. nice vibe and nice people.
- I had a great week at the surfcamp! Everything was taken care of. Amazing local food from Elena, who cooks at the surfcamp. Giancarlo and Alfonso are amazing and you feel like being part of a family. Very welcoming atmosphere. What else can i say.. the waves were amazing, we surfed with dolphins…good vibes in general! I recommend a stay !!
- Loved everything about this place. I hope to return this trip.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chilca Provincia De Lima Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chilca Provincia de Lima to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chilca Provincia de Lima but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chilca Provincia de Lima. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!