3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Charlotte Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Charlotte Vermont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Charlotte Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Charlotte Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Charlotte Vermont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Charlotte Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Charlotte Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Charlotte Vermont:
Inn at Charlotte B&B
Inn at Charlotte B&B is located in Charlotte, 14 miles from Burlington and 31 miles from Plattsburgh. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 14 miles from Inn at Charlotte B&B.
No reviews yet.
Lang House on Main Street Bed & Breakfast
Lang House on Main Street Bed & Breakfast is located in Burlington, just 19 miles from Plattsburgh. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 2.5 miles from Lang House B&B – Burlington.
- Our first time in Vermont with my husband and we couldn’t ask for a better visit staying at the Lang House. Our stay was so relaxing and just a short walk to all the shops and restaurants. Next day, we had breakfast in bed which was absolutely so delicious and fresh. Both my husband and I decided the Lang house was the highlight of our trip. The staff and ownership were so nice and accommodating. The soaps and toiletries in the bathroom were awesome-smelled great. Our room was immaculate ( we stayed in Hayward) and the bed was extra comfortable. Loved every minute of our stay.
- I very much enjoyed the overall hospitality. My husband enjoyed the breakfast’s that were made. I have a medical condition that kept me from eating their homemade breakfast’s but they were so accommodating by making me what I could eat. We loved everything really. Our room was exquisite.
The staff were fantastic, really helpful and friendly.
The location was great, an easy stroll to the main shopping/eating area.
Breakfast was fantastic with new choices each day.
We loved the tea and coffee station which was always available -ideal in the cold of December!
We had one of the lovely cheese boards with a bottle of wine and a game in the lounge area one evening which was perfect.
Our room was great – the bed was incredible and so high – cute touch having steps up if you needed! The room was were furnished, we loved reading in the chaise lounge after a busy day.
Parking was really easy, and the location great.
- The food was scrumptious! Tea and cookies available was heart warming !
- Charming Victorian. Short walk to the downtown area. Room was tastefully decorated and large and roomy. Innkeepers were very sweet. Delicious breakfast was also served.
DreamHouse Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, DreamHouse Country Inn offers accommodations in Bristol, just 25 miles from Burlington. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Stowe is 31 miles from DreamHouse Country Inn, and Barre is 29 miles from the property. Burlington International Airport is 24 miles away.
- The DreamHouse is beautiful and comfortable with a breathtaking view of nearby mountains and farms. The DreamHouse team/owners radiate warmth and they love to welcome guests to their charming town.
- The owners were extremely friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was amazing.
- The owners was lovely .. breakfast delicious. The house is charming. Bridal suite was spacious.
- Very accommodating hosts. Wonderful breakfasts.Nice garden and grounds;great porch for sitting in the evening.
- The beds were very comfortable, the sheets were wonderful and the owners are fantastic. Everything is very clean.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Charlotte Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Charlotte Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Charlotte Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Charlotte Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!