3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cedar Island Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Cedar Island Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cedar Island Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cedar Island Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cedar Island Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cedar Island Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cedar Island Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cedar Island Florida:
Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast
Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast is located in New Smyrna Beach, 14 miles from Daytona Beach and 26 miles from Sanford. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Lake Mary is 30 miles from Night Swan B&B – New Smyrna Beach, and Titusville is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very nice and made us feel right at home. The breakfast foods were excellent and could accommodate a restricted diet for my daughter. Location was great for what we were there for (art show at end of January). Privacy was very good. There was a refrigerator available in the kitchen that was just for guests and stocked with water, sodas, etc.
- Excellent and well run bed and breakfast. Everything perfect.
- A fabulous upscale B&B in a town full of surprises.
- Location was great, interesting old home, owner nice and personable
- Great property for a romantic getaway. Great home made breakfast and a suitable bed in a historic neighborhood by the river and causeway. The owners get that and are great at recommending things to do and nice places to stay.
Inn on the Avenue
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Inn on the Avenue is located in New Smyrna Beach, just 14 miles from Daytona Beach.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sanford is 27 miles from Inn on the Avenue, and Titusville is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Everything was great! Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and the breakfast was incredible!!n Best eggs Benedict we have ever had!!
- Bed was extremely comfortable, and room was furnished nicely. Great snacks available.
- As I said before all was great, food,rooms, location and the staff.
- The sheer exuberance of the character and decor in each themed room, the position of the Inn on Flagler Street, so handy for the shops, restaurants and beach. We loved being able to survey the street from our bedroom balcony. The owner, Tami, is very engaging and, though not cheap, it was great fun staying there.
- Amazing Staff, Wonderful Bed, and Amazing location!
Anchor Inn Bed and Breakfast
Located in New Smyrna Beach in the region of Florida, 14 miles from Daytona Beach, Anchor Inn Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sanford is 25 miles from Anchor Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Lake Mary is 30 miles away. Daytona Beach Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Great location close to Canal Street and nice ambiance. Good fresh cooked breakfast. Bonus for us – cruiser bikes available to use.
- Staff was very accommodating. We rented paddle boards for very cheap and we borrowed their bikes for a late night ice cream run
- Delicious breakfast, everyone on site was extremely helpful and welcoming. Will certainly come back – loved the close proximity to Canal Street and the Indian River.
Quaint facilities in a good location
Little touches like wine or beer on arrival
Fresh baked cookies
- Love the cottages. The property was lovely and artsy. Loved the colorful cottage style breakfast area but we had our sensational 5 star breakfasts served on the relaxing porch. The rooms had wonderful linens and a robe for each of us. Details in everything ..care and Love put into everything.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cedar Island Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cedar Island Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cedar Island Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cedar Island Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!