3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cascade British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cascade British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cascade British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cascade British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cascade British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cascade British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cascade British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cascade British Columbia:
Island Beach Bed ‘n Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Island Beach Bed ‘n Breakfast is located in Christina, just 24 miles from Trail. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Castlegar Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The hosts were amazing. Rob and Mariana really looked after us well,including providing a birthday meal for my wife.
Spacious room and space. Large living room – all for us. Private entrance to the courtyard.
Breakfast was nice. The jams are good and the omelette as well.
Rob was very kind.
Needs a comfy comforter I suggest European style better quality pillows
New coffee maker with more options
- This B&B is one of the most delightful we have ever stayed in. The hosts are gracious, go out of their way to accommodate you. Everything about our stay was Aplus, our breakfast was one of the best on this long trip! The property is secluded, right on the Kettle River, we sat near the banks and had out nightly drink. The guest room is the entire lower level, a suite instead of a room!
- Rob and Marianna were very hospitable and friendly. The breakfasts were excellent. The house itself is a wonderful example of a man’s inspiration to create a very special home and a welcoming very special environment for their guests. Thank you so much for a unique experience. Birthday boy Keith and Chris Glynn.
Noble House Suites B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Noble House Suites B&B is located in Grand Forks.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Castlegar Airport, 40 miles from Noble House Suites B&B.
- I have an idea for a breakfast poutine, and it includes Noble House buttermilk syrup. That’s right, buttermilk syrup, yum.
- The breakfast was outstanding. The facilities beyond expectations. They had every game you could ask for.
- The spectacular hosts are dolls and can share fabulous conversations.Great cooks , lovely dogs and real feeling of home. We Look forward to visiting the Noble house again soon
- Everything- excellent hospitality – superb accommodation – many extra amenities for amusement – next to the river and trails
Bed like I wish it was my own
Shower very special
Huge tub an extra for sure
Breakfast made with care and plentiful
Luna Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Luna Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Grand Forks.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Castlegar Airport, 41 miles from Luna Bed & Breakfast.
- Netflix in the room, cute, quirky, comfy bed, fast wifi.
- A compact two level solid timber cottage called the treehouse with everything you need.
- Great value for the money! Gabby was really sweet and made sure we had a comfortable stay. We’d definitely recommend the place!
- Unique European accommodation.Nice variety of breakfasts (crepes and omelettes)using fresh produce and fruits from their orchard and local gardeners. Host was able to provide good info on local history and current happenings.
- The host brought us home made wine when we arrived and lovely home made jam and toast for breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cascade British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cascade British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cascade British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cascade British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!