3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cartagena O’Higgins – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartagena O’Higgins is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cartagena O’Higgins. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartagena O’Higgins. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartagena O’Higgins. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cartagena O’Higgins right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cartagena O’Higgins with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cartagena O’higgins:
Hotel Casas Santo Domingo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casas Santo Domingo offers accommodations in Malloa.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Rancagua is 23 miles from Hotel Casas Santo Domingo, and San Fernando is 10 miles from the property.
- The host and staff was very helpfull and cook lunch and Dinner especially for us ! and very good homemade Food.
- I liked everything. The rooms are very nice decorated. The house is amazing. There is a huge garden with a swimming pool. Breakfast is also very good with real coffee.
Nice welcome by owner.
Room and bathroom size.
Good fresh fruits for breakfast.
- Incredible place to stay, garden with a pool, orange trees and flowers is magnificent. Owner is very helpfull and they serve delicious food.
- Nicely restored Hacienda with a beautiful garden & flowers & pool; very quiet; friendly helpful owner who speaks good English;
Cruz de Triana
Cruz de Triana offers accommodations in Los Lirios. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Rancagua is 6 miles from Cruz de Triana, and San Fernando is 27 miles from the property.
- Large room, clean, quiet location, good bed.. cool despite no A/C
- Nice estate house in the country. bathroom and rooms redone (although 80% finished as of august 2017). Pretty countryside.
- Everything. Clean, well decorated, Nice bed, perfect breakfast
– Delightful old property, extremely friendly hosts (welcomed us like family!), incredibly spacious and well-appointed room and bathroom.
– Potential guests should note it is more a B&B in a large private property than a hotel (which is fine and what we expected).
– Modest breakfast included.
– In hindsight would’ve liked to stay longer than one night, relax and use the pool, although not sure whether there is much to see/visit in the area (Sta. Cruz/Colchagua is one hour drive).
- At the end of a dirt track, there appeared an amazing family home. A gorgeous 100 year old period property that was an absolute find. Beautiful paintings, amazing furniture, and a family welcome that was as warm as it was genuine. We stayed for 3 nights, cooking our own food in their kitchen each night, and eating outside in one of the most beautiful landscaped gardens you could imagine. We made good use of the swimming pool, surrounded by gorgeous trees. The hosts went out of their way to talk to us, enlisting various sons to help with translation. Our vast period bedroom and huge ensuite was as fine a place to stay as you could ever find, and outside the bedroom door there was even an inside courtyard garden with Japanese maples. Such a gem. We would absolutely recommend it to anyone. Soon people will discover it, and you might not be able to find a vacancy! What a privilege to stay there.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Los Pequenes is located in Millahue in the region of O’Higgins, just 23 miles from Rancagua. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. San Fernando is 19 miles from Los Pequenes, and Santa Cruz is 26 miles away.
- The host and his family. Couldn’t do enough to make sure you had a nice stay.
- Lo único rescatable es la buena predisposición de Fracois
- Espacio físico, diversidad cosas para la entretencion
- La tranquilidad del lugar es espectacular, la piscina buenísima. Los dueños son muy amables.
- Lo bien tenido del lugar y la atencion de la familia francesa, hay animales una piscina perfecta, desconexion total!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cartagena O’higgins Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cartagena O’Higgins to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cartagena O’Higgins but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cartagena O’Higgins. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!