3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Captiva Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Captiva Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Captiva Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Captiva Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Captiva Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Captiva Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Captiva Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Captiva Florida:
Manatee Bay Inn
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Fort Myers Beach hotel is on Estero Island, next to the Old San Carlos Boulevard entertainment district. Each apartments features a full kitchen and private balcony or patio.Manatee Bay Inn features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi in public areas as well as cable TV in all rooms. Guests can use the laundry facilities or rent a bike or kayak. A continental breakfast is served daily.Some one-bedroom apartments at the Manatee Bay feature a living room with sofa bed and cable TV. The private balcony or terrace offers views of the pool area and lagoon.Gulf of Mexico beaches are a 4 minute walk from the Manatee Bay in Fort Myers Beach. Kelly Greens Golf & Country Club is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- The place was very clean and very pretty! The location was perfect, close to everything. Lovely lagoon with pelicans flying in and out on the back deck. Perfect for two.
- Being our first experience at Manatee Bay Inn we really didn’t know what to expect but after a week we realize we found a absolute jewel. Very clean, very friendly, right in the center of town but somehow managed to be quiet. We met some great people who have been returning for several years. Not fancy, just a comfortable home away from home.
- Like the friendly atmosphere of the place and view
- All everything perfect. Simple, comfortable, great host. I will be back for sure
- It was centrally located, but in a quiet street. Connie and Axel the hosts were vvery friendly. We enjoyed the short stay. Recomnend to every one?
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Beacon is located in Fort Myers Beach, 14 miles from Fort Myers and 24 miles from Naples.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.Sanibel is 4.3 miles from The Beacon , and Cape Coral is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from The Beacon.
- The view, but we stayed in unit 11, which is the only unit with a view.
- Great location for walking to everything if you don’t have a car. The gal at the check in desk was very accommodating.
- Location, pool, lots of room , close to peir but isn’t loud, plenty of room on the beach
- The location. The pool was great! Liked having chairs and table outside the door.
- Location to shops and restaurants was close. Access to beach was ok the walk was short. kitchenette was good fridge microwave some dishes silverware cups and glasses.
Cape Coral Bed & Breakfast
This Florida Cape Coral Bed & Breakfast offers guests a hot daily breakfast and furnished screened-in patio around an outdoor pool. Fort Myers Beach is 28 minutes’ drive away.In addition to a garden view, each room features a flat-screen satellite TV and full bookcase. Extras include an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.The shared lounge has a dining area and seating area with a sofa. Free parking is provided at Cape Coral Bed & Breakfast as well.The bed and breakfast is 4.3 miles from Coralwood Mall and 5.3 miles from Dolphin Marina. Southwest Florida International Airport is 16.8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Captiva Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Captiva Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Captiva Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Captiva Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!