3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Canby Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Canby Oregon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Canby Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canby Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canby Oregon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Canby Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Canby Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Canby Oregon:
DreamGiver’s Inn is located in Newberg, just 20 miles from Portland. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Vancouver is 27 miles from DreamGiver’s Inn, and Salem is 24 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Scott Creek Farm
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the river, Scott Creek Farm is located in Happy Valley in the region of Oregon, just 9 miles from Portland. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.Vancouver is 15 miles from Scott Creek Farm, and Aloha is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mount Scott Manor
Located in Portland, 14 miles from Vancouver, Mount Scott Manor features a barbecue and views of the mountains.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV and DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aloha is 16 miles from Mount Scott Manor, and Hillsboro is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 9 miles from Mount Scott Manor.
- We stayed in the Master Bedroom and it was excellent. Very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable.
- beautiful furniture, comfortable beds, away from the city, good breakfasts, many birds to watch and even deer
- I really enjoyed my stay, it was better than I thought it would be. In the morning, there was a delicious breakfast. After that I went on my own, but I had a fantastic stay.
- My brothers and I stayed here for 4 nights. Della and Virgil are the nicest hosts! Della makes breakfast every morning–her pancakes were the fluffiest! One more person joined our party, and Della thought one room (one bed) might be too small for two people so she gave us an extra room for only $40 a night. The beds are super comfy, and the place is pristine. The property and the large backyard (which is really a forest) is so serene. The deer come up to the balcony every day. So many amazing birds are out there as well.
- Top of Mt. Scott with views that are amazing. Green and lush 15 acres with rhododendrons blooming their hearts out. Could see Mt. Hood just about every day we were there (sunny and clear skies). Lovely breakfast prepared by hosts and tailored to our tastes. Suite was very comfortable, and the house was beautiful. It was the perfect home base for us while we visited our son in Portland…also easy to get on the road to Mt. Hood, the Columbia Gorge, and the ocean.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Canby Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Canby Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Canby Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Canby Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!