3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Campo Rico – Top Hotel Reviews
Campo Rico is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Campo Rico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campo Rico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campo Rico. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Campo Rico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Campo Rico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Campo Rico:
Located in Rio Grande, 20 miles from San Juan, Dos Aguas features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vieques is 29 miles from Dos Aguas, and Fajardo is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Aramana B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Casa Aramana B&B is located in San Juan, just 26 miles from Fajardo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Caguas is 14 miles from Casa Aramana B&B, and Dorado is 16 miles away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The host was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast was coffee, eggs and toast. Bed was comfortable.
- Everything….lovely landlady, clean beautiful & super comforyable
- Maria is a wonderful host, 2 Minutes walking distance to the beach, lovely designed rooms
- Very friendly and helpful manager. Convenient location.
- Marisol is a very friendly host. And the location is great, convenient to drive to a lot of places. Price is reasonable. Some great restaurants nearby and we highly recommend ALAMBIQUE near the beach!
Casa Isabel B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Isabel B&B offers accommodations in San Juan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Home away from home. Loved it. It’s a cosy practical place in a nice neighborhood.
- Breakfast was excellent,everything in the house very neat and very well organized, very comfortable and pleasant staying
- Very good location near restaurants, beach and services.
- Food was excellent. Really liked the friendliness of the owner and meeting other guests at breakfast
- I enjoyed the home atmosphere verses a hotel room atmosphere.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Campo Rico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Campo Rico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Campo Rico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Campo Rico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!