3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Campo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Campo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Campo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campo Aragon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Campo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Campo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Campo Aragon:
Bed and Breakfast
Hostal Casa Secretario
Hostal Casa Secretario is set in Sahun, 25 mi from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain units feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking. Benasque is 3.7 mi from Hostal Casa Secretario, while Aramon Cerler Ski Resort is 7.5 mi away.
- Beautiful setting; immaculate & host was both friendly & helpful. Good breakfast…
- Beautiful and cosy hotel in a very beautiful location. The host was very kind and prepared breakfast for us outside regular hours.
- The owner has been extra lovely and generous. He really made us feel comfortable and looked after.
- El trato amable y atento, la ubicación y el desayuno.
- La tranquilidad en todo el alojamiento. La ubicacion. La amabilidad y atencion de los propietarios. El desayuno , completo y abundante. Muy buena relación calidad precio,
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Central Pyrenees, on the fringe of Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve, Casa Palacín features a furnished terrace with table tennis and a small vegetable garden.This guest house with free Wi-Fi includes a seating area with a sofa and TV. There is a rustic fireplace in the dining room where meals are served.All rooms have central heating, satellite TV, and private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. Some feature a small private balcony, and 2 bedrooms include a spa bath. Towels and bed linen are provided.The village of Plan, with shops, restaurants, a swimming pool, and chemist’s, can be reached in 8 minutes by car. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling.
- Friendly people,fantastically picturesque location, big comfy room with view, big bathroom with spa, excellent dinner by cosy fireside.
Magnificient 300 years old house and unique renovated rooms in a beautiful remote village on the mountain side. Very warm hosts.
Very Big thanks to their lovely daughter Maria as she was trying very best to translate from Spanish ot English and make us feel very special.
Delicious homemade Dinner was served amazing three course menu (14Euro) including wine. We will remember this Absolutely delightful stay during our European motorcycle trip as one of the best places in the Pyrenees.
Thank you 🙂
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, clean and well maintained room. Amazing view. This was fantastic value for money.
- La habitación principal es muy acogedora y con una vistas sobre el valle que te nos dejaron sin palabras.
- La atención personal, el desayuno y las vistas. Nos sentimos como en casa.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Lascorz offers accommodations in La Pardina. All guests have access to a communal terrace, garden and lounge area. There is free WiFi throughout the property.At the bed and breakfast, the bright and spacious rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries, towels, and hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed for an extra cost in the breakfast area.Benasque is 27 mi from the accommodations and Ainsa is 11 mi away.
- Lovely stay in a country home, away from all the hustle/bustle, yet close enough to enjoy. The hosts were splendid. Very kind and very accommodating. Amazing breakfast, very complete.
excellent breakfast and dinner
large, clean, comfortable bedroom with peaceful view
- The experience startet off perfect already from the welcome email we got monday of the week we arrived! Corinna and Ben are the best hosts we could emagine and they are renovating a hidden gem in the Pyrenees! We got two new friends, the food was excellent, the location was perfect and we just loved our entire stay! If we wondered about anything or needed help, they were always helpful and nothing was a proplem! Thanks for a perfect weekend!
- Breakfast outdoors with mountain view and lovely friendly hosts!
- Ben and Corina, the owners, were everything you could hope for as hosts. They were welcoming, good company and provided excellent accommodation and food. Given the opportunity we would definitely return.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Campo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Campo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Campo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Campo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!