3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Campillos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Campillos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Campillos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campillos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campillos Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Campillos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Campillos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Campillos Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Casa el Chorro
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Casa el Chorro offers accommodations in El Chorro. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and shower.Málaga is 40 mi from Casa el Chorro, while Marbella is 50 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Great room and breakfast, they even prepared dinner for us and the other guests. Lovely area to stay and overall very relaxing.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful, Frank brought us with our luggage to the train station. The apartments are cosy, spacy and clean; we enjooyed the good breakfast and made frequently use of the swimming pool. The location is gorgeous; good for walks in the mountains and the Caminito del Rey.
- Casa el Chorro is a fabulous property. The hosts couldn’t be nicer, their hospitality very much adds to the whole experience. It’s nearby to El Caminito del Rey and you can go horseback riding which is right next to Casa el Chorro. If you’re planning a visit in August, make sure you book el Camino well in advance. We were foolish enough to think we could just rock on up and do the walk but it was booked out for the entire month. This area of Malaga is well worth of visit and Casa el Chorro is a perfect base to stay while exploring the area.
- Very welcoming hosts who were happy to interact with their guests, giving good advice on where to eat and the best way to get to the Caminito. Great pool with fantastic views of the surrounding mountains – just the place to relax after a day of walking. Lovely breakfast served on the outside terrace when the weather permits. We had downstairs room and could sleep with the windows open for the evening breeze.
Bed very comfortable, room and veranda excellent, everywhere clean. Jolanda and Frank do a great continental breakfast and the honesty box allows you to use the kitchen for tea coffee and drinks!!!.
The peacefulness of the surroundings just adds to the whole experience, will stay agin if I go back to El Chorro.
Bed and Breakfast
El Patio Andalú
El Patio Andalú provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. Some units feature a terrace and/or a patio with garden views.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 35 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The clues in the name. Rooms are around a split level patio creating a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere. The owner with no English was friendly and helpful.Quite a little gem of a place
- Perfect rooms in patio. Great personel! Don’t speaking Spanish but everything was perfect. Beautiful!
Houslady was perfect!!! Kind and friendly!!! Nice place!!!!
Skvele misto!!! Ochotna pani!!! Dokonale. Neni co vytknout.
- Lovely home atmosphere, amazing landlady. Even though she doesn’t speak English, we manage to communicate.
- Helpful owner, especially given my lack of Spanish.
Bed and Breakfast
Cortijo Don Camilo de La HUMA
Offering an outdoor pool, B&B cortijo Don Camilo de La HUMA is located in El Chorro. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a patio and a terrace. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the room. Extras include an outdoor seating area.At B&B cortijo Don Camilo de La HUMA you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include water sports facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
- Eating all your meals at a table with all the guests AND the hosts was very social and interesting.
- Danny & Jacques are very friendly and gave us a warm welcome! The breakfast and dinner were fantastic and delicious.
The hosts Jacques and Danny were very welcoming. During the meals together with them and other guests we felt like visiting good old friends.
You can immediately taste that Jacques enjoys cooking and the breakfast with many regional ingredients was the best we had during our stay in Andalusia.
Many of the really great climbing spots are in walking distance. The environment is very beautiful and the rooms are nice and comfortable.
- The location is situated in a beautiful environment, suitable for several outdoor activities. It is close to the Caminito del Rey. The hosts Danny and Jacques are very welcoming and very helpful to give advice about activities in the region. On top of that, Jacques is an excellent cook.
Jacques and Danny were very hospitable to us providing us with excellent food and a wide range of drinks. They were very chatty entertaining us into the early hours of the morning as able to speak in a variety of languages very well. They also had their own friends staying who we also got to know and at no time did we feel compromised.
The location of their home is well placed for visiting El Chorro. The only thing that guests need to be aware of is that there is quite a long dirt track to go up before arriving at their property. This was quite challenging for our Seat Estate and a Jeep or equivalent 4 wheel drive would be preferable.
The actual position of the property has panaramic views across the mountains and is formed of a pretty courtyard.
Lots of animals about which we enjoyed the company of.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Campillos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Campillos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Campillos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Campillos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!