3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Calo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Calo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Calo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calo Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Calo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Calo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Calo Galicia:
Bed and Breakfast
Agro da Gandarela
Featuring free bikes, Agro da Gandarela is located in Teo. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Agro da Gandarela also feature a garden view. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodations offers a terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 5.6 mi from Agro da Gandarela while Santiago Pilgrimage Route is 3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Lovely farm with fruit trees. Luxury bathroom. Elegant breakfast
- There are a lot of antique sewing machines throughout the House, comfortable bed, beautiful bathroom. Mari’s thoughtfulness was incomparable. She anticipated our needs for things like leaving the umbrella at the door as we were walking out to this delightful and unforgettable restaurant, Fogar do Santiso, she recommended for dinner.
- The gardens and fruit groves provided an Eden-like atmosphere. The house is impeccably decorated and its owners as gracious as they come. The food was delicious and presented in a beautiful array. The bed was as comfortable as any made and the down comforter was decadent. There was no skimping or dereliction to detail in this B&B. OUTSTANDING ON ALL FRONTS!!
- The hostess was very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was good.
- Beautiful grounds, our host was really lovely and friendly, breakfast was very yummy. Although it was a ways a way from the Camino trail, it was worth the extra walk. We had a really relaxing stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Principe Compostela
Located in Santiago de Compostela, Bed & Breakfast Principe Compostela has free WiFi, 1,500 feet from Tourism Office and 0.7 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Area Central is 1.6 miles from Bed & Breakfast Principe Compostela. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- Very clean and good location. Spacious room and bathroom!
- Riservatezza e cordialità all’accoglienza. Estrema comodità per raggiungere la stazione ferroviaria.
- La cercanía a la estación de tren. El colchón era cómodo.
- La localización. Aunque no está a 300 metros de la catedral está relativamente cerca. La cama era cómoda.
- Su ubicación es excepcional. A pie es fácil llegar a los puntos de interés desde aquí. Aparcamiento cerca. El mobiliario es moderno y los dos baños que tiene son bastante amplios. La chica es muy atenta y lo de que te traigan el desayuno a la cama, está genial.
Bed and Breakfast
This restored 19th-century Galician farmhouse is 2.2 mi from Cuntis, midway between Pontevedra and Santiago de Compostela. It offers an outdoor pool, free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.A Pedreira Hotel is decorated in traditional country style, and all heated rooms come with a satellite TV. There is a work desk, and the private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax on the sun terrace in the garden, or in the hotel library. There is a children’s play area, and the A Pedreira has barbecue facilities.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. The hotel has easy access to the AP-9 Motorway, and Vigo and the Portuguese border are under an hour’s drive away.
- Remote location in the middle of nowhere is very nice and quiet. Good dinner but simple, no frills. Good bar.
- Good relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Beautiful surroundings both in and outside the hotel. Dinner variable, economical and good quality served in a stylish salon. Exceptional staff
- Very comfortable bed. Friendly staff.Good breakfast. Lovely garden and pool.
- Exceptional quality of service, very friendly staff. Restaurant is excellent too.
- Beautiful property that is perfect for a little getaway in Galicia
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Calo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Calo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Calo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Calo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!