3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Calders Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Calders Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Calders Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calders Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calders Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Calders Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Calders Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Calders Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
Can Seuba is a characteristic-Catalan country house located in the village of Rellinars, 12 mi from the Montserrat Mountain. It features an outdoor terrace with panoramic views and free Wi-Fi throughout.Can Seuba offers 4 double rooms, 1 triple and 1 quadruple room, all of them en suite and featuring rustic-style furniture.The house has and a lounge area with TV, a fireplace and a library.Hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practiced nearby. The Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 15 mi from Can Seuba while Barcelona is just 40 minutes’ drive away.
I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
One little bar near by, but no one spoke English. The waitress tried and used her phone translation . The area has unbelievable mountain views and nice place to take a stroll along the road old mill building on the river and church. Poppys and other flowers. Only stayed one night, but would recommend for a peaceful restful place.
- Unique looking suite with stone walls – lots of character. The owners and managers were super friendly and accommodating.
- We loved Can Seuba! The proprietors are so welcoming and lovely. The hotel is a very old house with tasteful modern updates on a hill overlooking a beautiful valley. It was clean and quiet, beautiful light, and the best place we stayed in Spain. We took a cab from the airport which was quite expensive, we took the train back in to Barcelona (note that the train stop is one town over). Highly recommended, we hope to be back to visit!
- A very historic and lovely house. We stayed in the basement with a bathroom that used to be a wine cellar/grape stomping room. We also enjoyed our private patio. Coco was a wonderful host, the views from her terrace are priceless!
A very rustic and individualistic property. Our room was in the basement with lots of exposed stone. The bathroom too had stone walls. Loved the little snug which was for our exclusive use. We particularly liked the relaxed attitude towards our dog who was allowed access to most rooms.
Breakfast was good.
Significant walks nearby so our dog was very happy
- I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
Bed and Breakfast
Mas La Riera Bed&Breakfast
Featuring daily breakfasts and extensive lands that offer ecological local products, Mas La Riera is located a 5-minute drive from Vic. Set by Meder River, the stylish Bed & Breakfast has a chapel and impressive views.Each rustic-styled room comes with a seating area and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are included. There is room service and a shared lounge available for guests.Mas La Riera is 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Vic, offering a wide variety of shops, lively bars and Catalan restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Les Guilleries Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away and Barcelona is 50 minutes’ drive from the property.
It’s a working farm and a lovely farm house and nice gardens. Lovely breakfast very comfortable bed and quiet. Good location for Vic. Ask Maria as to where all the free parking is. The Saturday market was great but go early 9-10ish to get into the free car parks.
A lovely location for visiting the area.
- The cherry tree was great, María was very friendly and dis mind is eating the cherries. Turon the dog was so cute and friendly!
- Delicious breakfasts made of homemade produce and meat from owner’s farm. The host was very hospitable and tried to help us anyway they could, even though she didn’t speak English.
Maria is an excellent and considerate host providing comfortable and homely accommodation, and who will help when she can.
This is a working farm yet quite close to the road giving easy access for visitors.
I really enjoyed my stay here and the excellent breakfasts.
- La Maria és una delícia de persona. Es nota que s’estima el que fa i està agraïda d’acollistir als hostes. L’esmorzar boníssim. Embotits fets a casa i 100% ecològics, el preu ho val de sobres. Seguiu així. Falta més gent amb aquesta bona folosofia 🙂
- It’s a working farm and a lovely farm house and nice gardens. Lovely breakfast very comfortable bed and quiet. Good location for Vic. Ask Maria as to where all the free parking is. The Saturday market was great but go early 9-10ish to get into the free car parks.
Bed and Breakfast
Castell de Guardiola
Located in Guardiola in the Catalonia Region, 29 mi from Barcelona, Castell de Guardiola features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Castell de Guardiola offers traditional meals, special menus and packed lunches on request.Sitges is 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola, while Castelldefels is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is El Prat Airport, 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola.
- A genuine warm home-like Catalan hospitality in a beautiful and quiet location. I strongly recommend having your dinner there it is much better then any restaurant around.
- Friendly owners – very helpful. Great breakfast each day. Great views from patio. All very nice and clean.
- The welcome and personalized service that we received was well beyond our expectations. Eating the delicious (optional) supper on the terrace with an amazing view of the countryside was very memorable. The breakfasts were also very enjoyable. We found the room to be very comfortable and quiet.
- Excellent staff with fantastic service from Martha and Josep. Dinner was brilliant and great value.
- Fabulous!! Castell de Guardiola was superb. Marta and her son Joseph welcomed us like we were family. The relatively small castle has been restored in a classy understated way. The furnishings, rooms and pool area are lovely. The basement living room is large, comfortable with a library and large tv. The views are stunning looking over the countryside to Manressa, Montserrat and beyond. We so enjoyed Marta’s home style cooking, particularly the breakfasts. Eating dinner on the terrace was so romantic. We didn’t want to leave and will definitely return.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Calders Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Calders Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Calders Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Calders Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!