3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cala Mesquida Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Mesquida Majorca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cala Mesquida Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Mesquida Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Mesquida Majorca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cala Mesquida Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cala Mesquida Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cala Mesquida Majorca:
Bed and Breakfast
The Sea Club
This family-run bed and breakfast is just off Cala Ratjada’s beautiful Son Moll Beach, in north-eastern Majorca. This collection of cottages has an outdoor pool, pool bar, and a terrace with sea views.The rooms at The Sea Club are individually decorated and are equipped with fans and central heating. Some rooms have sea views while others are located around the beautiful gardens, all have a terrace or balcony. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A daily continental breakfast is served every day, and traditional English breakfast is on prior request. Light meals are available during the day in July and August, and dinner is also served on the charming terrace.Palma Airport is around 50 minutes’ drive from the Sea Club and the pretty town of Arta is 15 minutes’ drive away. Cala Ratjada has a charming harbor and lighthouse with various bars and restaurants along the promenade.
- Lovely, relaxed atmosphere. The staff and owner lovely people. Great location.
- The whole place a little bit mad,stylish, beautiful – as the owners
- I really liked the location and the atmosphere in the place. It feels very chilled and the whole place is one big garden which was great. The room itself was nice and in somewhat of a vintage style which I really liked. They had left lots of towels, soaps and even a cute little candle.
- Really recommend this place. Rooms were really nice with amazing terrace or garden space. Great staff, you can feel like in your home in this place. Very good breakfasts. The best location, close to marina, restaurants and beach.
- It’s a family run place with wonderful and kind hosts. The place looks like on the pictures, a little paradise. We spent quite a lot of time just relaxing there. They have games, english language books, all day long open bar etc. all in all it was a wonderful choice
Bed and Breakfast
Zhimbad B&B by the sea
Set in a quiet area, Zhimbad B&B by the sea is 2 minutes’ walk from Son Moll beach and only 5 minutes’ walk from Cala Ratjada. It offers a 24-hour reception and 2 outdoor terraces with sun loungers.All rooms at this guest house feature a desk, safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Most rooms have a balcony.Zhimbad B&B by the sea has a café-bar and free Wi-Fi in public areas. For an extra cost, guests can also use the pool facilities at next-door hotel, Na Forana.The city of Palma de Mallorca and the International Airport can be reached in less than 90 minutes by car.
- everything was clean and the staff were very happy and helpful
- The location, the two upstairs terraces and the little bar
- Hostel is in a perfect place, 1 minute walk from the beach, 2 minute walk from Cala Rajada boulevard. Offered breakfasts are simple but good. Personel doesn’t speak almost any English, but we managed to communicate regardless, so it was not an issue. For this price, it was perfect!
There is nothing really special about this hotel. It was cheap enough but again expensive for what it offered.
The personal gave us a warm welcome the first night we arrived and that was all.
- Die Lage war nicht schlecht. Abends Restaurants zu Fuß zu erreichen.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Sant Llorenç des Cardassar in the Majorca Region, 29 mi from El Arenal, Can Solaies features a sun terrace and hot tub.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bath, with a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Alcudia is 19 mi from Can Solaies, while Playa de Palma is 30 mi away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 30 mi from the property.
- Really cute little place. Like how you check yourself in. Breakfast was epic.
Very friendly staff. Tasty breakfast in the backyard. Lovely view from roof terrase, where we enjoyed wine and sunset. Lovely, sleepy town.
The hotel was wonderful as itself. Very stylish and designed.
We loved it! Thank you!
- Lovely house with very nice rooms, extremely friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast met our taste and was lovely arranged every morning.
- Nicely decorated and amazing breakfast at the fireplace! Super beds and fantastic Jacuzzi in the room.. also Catalina is a good host. Very recommendable
- the roof top terrace with a wonderful view over the city as well as the owners recommendation for the restaurant “Can Pedro”.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cala Mesquida Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cala Mesquida Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Mesquida Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cala Mesquida Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!