3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cádiar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cádiar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cádiar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cádiar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cádiar Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cádiar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cádiar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cádiar Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Refugio Alpujarra Alta
Located in Sierra Nevada Natural Park, 7 hours walk from Mulhacen Mountain, Refugio Alpujarra Alta features a sun terrace with mountain views and free WiFi.Private and shared rooms include bed linen and individual lockers. Bathrooms are shared.Refugio Alpujarra Alta features a shared fully-equipped kitchen and a shared living room with a library, board games and fireplace. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property, where staff can provide tourist information. Supermarkets and restaurants are within 50 feet.Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 31 mi away.
- The reception, the host, the clean rooms, the location, the breakfast, everything was great
- The refugio is an amazing place and the hosts very attentive and helpful with us. We loved the rustic feeling and beautifully decorated place, with firewood in the stove and delicious breakfast We had a really nice stay!! And the nature around is breathtaking.
- This place was the most delightful accommodation I could have imagined after a long journey up to Trevelez. Everything was fresh and clean. The ambiance and decor of the place was calm, warm, and homey. During the evening, there was an iron stove fire going that couldn’t have been any more enchanting. The host was incredibly friendly and offered great advice for my hiking trip. I only stayed for one night passing through the village, but wished I had more time to relax and enjoy!
- Friendly staff, very clean property with nice comfortable and clean rooms. Beautiful rustic setting with great view from the terrace. Great place to stay before doing one of the great hikes out of town.
- Miriam and Angel were fantastic hosts. Always available for questions and recommendations and even offering to help when I was sick. Very clean and newly remodeled place. Worth staying more than one night. Lovely views!
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’atelier B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mecina Fondales.The rooms have a private bathroom.Granada is 47 mi from L’atelier B&B, while Sierra Nevada is 2 hours away by car. Federico García Lorca Airport is 56 mi from the property.
- Michel and Brigette were extremely friendly and helpful. And interesting
- Very warm and personal welcome, lots of good tips for our journey, a fine and original cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We felt like part of the family.
- A very special hotel with few rooms. Very nice location and helpfull manager. It has a vegitarian kitchen and the food was very good.
- Friendly proprietor, original cosy decor, quiet environment in lovely area. Good breakfast and easy access to explore the area
Very friendly and accommodating owners, who made take away breakfasts if we were setting off walking early.
The vegetarian food was fine, with the starters being particularly good.
Good wi fi. I appreciated the available fridge space, and things for tea/coffee making (unusual in rural Spain)
Whilst there is no parking on site, the car can be left very safely on the road just a few steps down from L’Atelier.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Soportújar, Cortijo Solera has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.A terrace with sea views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and hiking are possible nearby.Lanjarón is 13 miles from Cortijo Solera, while Motril is 29 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 54 miles away.
We really enjoyed our stay,
Marek and Ania are so welcoming and warm. The place has nice and neat design, everything clean and soft.
Ania cooks delicious food.
Beautiful to wake up to the view of Sierra Nevada.
This was our most memorable stay in the Alpujarras.
- Fantastic, tranquille place. Hospitality of the owners was overwhelming. Great choice as a base for trips in Sierra Nevada.
- The host was helpful and friendly. The views were amazing!
- An amazing location, high in the hills with spectacular views. The rooms are comfortable and the swimming pool refreshing. Run by a very friendly and helpful family who produce delicious and very good value supper on demand.
The outstanding view, the isolated location, the walks straight from the house, the friendly family who run it . On The table was a mountain of sun ripened tomatoes which welcome us. The welcome goodies in our room.
We loved this place and want to buy it !
- We really enjoyed our stay,
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cádiar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cádiar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cádiar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cádiar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!