3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cabezón De Liébana Cantabria:
Bed and Breakfast
La Yosa de Arguebanes
Providing barbecue facilities, La Yosa de Arguebanes provides accommodations in Arguebanes.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a fridge.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and fishing are possible nearby.Potes is 3 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Espinama is 12 miles away. Santander Airport is 68 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Las Erias
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Pensión Las Erias is located in Lombraña. Free private parking is available on site. Potes is 31 mi from the property while Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 62 mi from Las Erias.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Pensión Las Erias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 43 mi from Pensión Las Erias. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Relacion calidad precio, super bien y sobre todo la amabilidad de la recepcionista añadida a la tranquilidad del lugar, con unas vistas impresionantes del lugar
- La paz que se respiraba. El silencio para descansar. El desayuno estupendo. Café y tostadas recién hechas.
- El trato recibido por la dueña fue cercano y de confianza en todo momento. La casa tiene un encanto indiscutible con unos techos y vigas preciosas. El entorno es fascinante, despertándote y viendo las montañas desde la ventana. Desayuno muy bueno, completo con tostadas caseras y recién hechas. Sin duda repetiremos!
- Pensión barata y en una zona muy bonita. Lo que más valoramos fue la tranquilidad de la zona y de la pensión. El personal amable y las habitaciones limpias. Nos gustó mucho. Recomendable 100%.
- Limpieza, ver desde la cama las montañas, mucha tranquilidad y paz, pilar muy amable. Da gusto q t planchen hsta las toallas.. Un gustazo. Hemos pasado unos días fabulosos..
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
Located in Correpoco, Casa Jesus Muddyboots has accommodations with a TV. Complimentary WiFi is featured.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santillana del Mar is 24 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots. Santander Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Location perfect for our journey to Santander to meet the ferry. We were met by Brenda and later by Michael the owners. The other reviews were right and they couldn’t have been more helpful welcoming and accommodating. Local restaurant was closed so Brenda took us to another in her own car. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfast plentiful and views were great. Thanks M&K
- This really is a fantastic place lovely people who can’t do enough for you
- lLovely house, spotless. Our hosts were out to greet us before I was off the bike’ exceptional room and a welcome coffee. The nearby restaurant was closed on the day we visited so Mike ran us up the mountain to another that I would like to revisit one day. Good breakfast
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cabezón De Liébana Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!