3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Briñas La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Briñas La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Briñas La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Briñas La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Briñas La Rioja. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Briñas La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Briñas La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Briñas La Rioja:
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Osante
Featuring a terrace, Casa Rural Osante offers simple country-style accommodations in the town center of Labastida. Located in the urban area, the property is 1.2 mi from the San Gines Park.Set in a building from the XIX century, rooms here come with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. There are rooms adapted for guests with disabilities.The property includes a games room, TV lounge, and reading room. A sweet breakfast with pastries, fruit, juices and hot drinks is served daily.Casa Rural Osante is 2.5 mi from Haro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 mi away.
- Everything was wonderful—the facilities, the breakfast, the welcoming hostess and staff. The village of Labistada and this casa rural (which is actually in the village) are real gems!!!
- Right in the old square. Beautiful balcony with view if the historic church. The breakfast was good, lots of fresh fruit, tomatoes , cheeses and meat. Very friendly. Comfortable bed.
- Fantastic place to stay, I really enjoyed it. The owner speaks English, so no problem being understood. All the restaurants open at 9pm and were busy by 9.10pm with local people as well as the few tourist’s at this time of year.
- We were looking for something that would provide a small village experience of the Rioja area. Labastida was perfect. And Casa Rural Osante was, too! The building fits the time period of other buildings in town. There are pintxos bars and nice restaurants within a short walk. Ana is a lovely lady who goes out of her way to treat each guest as if you were friends. Good breakfast, including her spectacular croissants. Parking was easy. Would definitely return.
- Ana was a lovely host. We had a great room, the property was great overall, and also the property is very accessible for anyone with mobility issues (unlike many hotels we saw in Spain). The town has an amazing church and fortress, as well as delightful short hikes – check out the hill above the fortress.
Bed and Breakfast
Agroturismo el Encuentro
Offering a barbecue, Agroturismo el Encuentro is located in Leza in the Basque Country Region.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Agroturismo el Encuentro features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 12 mi from Agroturismo el Encuentro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 19 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 52 mi from the property.
- Lidia was a perfect host and very generous. Being the only guests in the house we were able to have cold cuts and a glass of her wine for dinner. Very nicely decorated rooms like a hacienda.
Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
The house has 5 large rooms all with ensuite shower rooms and a large common area with kitchen, dining area and a TV room. All very clean and nicely decorated.
- Nice room and lovely bathroom. The agroturismo is set beside the church in a lovely small village. Public pool behind the accommodation if you need to relax and cool off. The host Lidia is very helpful and her husband produces tasty local wines. My best recommendations for Lidia and Agroturismo el Encuentro.
- Lidia, es una inmejorable anfitriona, nos recomendó mil sitios para ir a comer y visitar y todos nos encantaron. La casa es preciosa y muy acogedora. Ideal para ir en grupo o como nosotros en pareja.
- Limpio, cuidadoso y acogedor, en perfecto estado, todo a detalle
Bed and Breakfast
Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural
With a terrace and a shared lounge, Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural provides accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. Some units have a balcony and/or a patio with city views.A bicycle rental service is available at Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural.Logroño is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Briñas La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Briñas La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Briñas La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Briñas La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!