3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Breña La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Breña La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Breña La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Breña La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Breña La Palma Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Breña La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Breña La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Breña La Palma Island:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Amigos de la Naturaleza
Set in a garden, 1.2 mi from Puerto de Naos beach, B&B Amigos de la Naturaleza is a bed and breakfast with a restaurant.The simply decorated rooms include either private bathrooms or access to shared bathrooms.Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the property. On site you will have a car and bike rental service. You can go diving, parasailing and rent a tennis court, while the surrounding countryside offers activities such as cycling and hiking.The bed and breakfast is 1.9 mi from the Natural Reserve of Cumbre Vieja, 5 mi from the town of Los Llanos and 19 mi from Santa Cruz de la Palma.
- Ivonne, the owner is very welcoming and makes her guests feel like at home. Nice terrasse garden and nice small bungalos that fit very well to the location.
This place is incredible. You have this extraordinary feeling of nature and such a unique view. I am so sad to go back home.
Ivonne is a great host. Her caffe is so tasty and she is always friendly and warm hearted. She shares not just only her home but also her live with her guests. She has good tips and can tell you a lot about the island and living by itself.
For my next trip to la Palma I will definitely visit her again! You should, too!
- Very friendly property owner. Offered coffee and picked fresh mangos from the tree for me. Very quiet, you can hear the ocean.
- Very peaceful place. Great view, very friendly staff and dogs:)
Very helpful, joyfull and polite family. Really nice sea view in a calm area – epecially for the people who like to escape from the croud of the city （big city Los Llanos is just 15 min away）.
The lady was so hostile and made one of the best cappuccinos I have ever tasted.
Bed and Breakfast
Olio La Palma
Olio La Palma provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.Fitted with a terrace, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 11 miles from Olio La Palma, while Puerto Naos is 8 miles from the property.
- The breakfasts were incredible; not to be missed! The room was beautifully furnished and they offered us guidebooks and recommendations for the local area (restaurants, hikes, etc).
- Highly recommended place to stay, great hosts, amazing breakfast outside, different everyday! Beautiful location, lovely rooms. Free bottle of wine on arriving! Chilled lovely atmosphere and great pool! Close to a few lovely black sand beaches and walking distance to El Paso town with few restaurants and short drive to lots more! Great location for Hiking around the island also! Definitely recommend as stay here!
- Beautiful, very personal, quiet…very nice host, top breakfast, heated pool…
- Wonderful place – extremely comfortable, clean, well appointed with facilities we weren’t expecting (eg tea and coffee making facilities in the room), Imaginative and beautifully presented breakfast. The guest house is also run by a lovely couple who do everything they can to help you feel welcome, and to help you get the best from your holiday.
- I highly recommend this place! The hosts are incredibly respectful and very friendly. The place is wonderful! Thank you!
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden, B&B Hogareño provides accommodations in Las Manchas with free WiFi and sea views. The property has mountain views and is 15 miles from Santa Cruz de la Palma.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a bath, shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Puerto Naos is 5 miles from B&B Hogareño.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Breña La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Breña La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Breña La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Breña La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!