3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bordentown New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Bordentown New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bordentown New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bordentown New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bordentown New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bordentown New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bordentown New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bordentown New Jersey:
The Lily Inn – Burlington
Located in Burlington, 18 miles from Philadelphia, The Lily Inn – Burlington features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lambertville is 20 miles from The Lily Inn – Burlington, and Princeton is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was insanely amazing. I had a piece of his French toast and some scrambled eggs and some delicious crunchy bacon. They also gave us some parfait at the beginning it was amazing!!!! Our room was awesome. The bathtub was awesome. Everything about it was amazing. They even let me use the facilities earlier than check in time to get ready for my wedding. I highlyyyy recommend staying here.
- Spotlessly clean, good place to stay and explore area, and be sure to try Maury’s fabulous french toast.
- We were delighted with the Inn Keeper and his family including the dog. They all went out of their way to make sure everything was just right for us. We had reservation for one night and changed our minds and stayed two. Fantastic.
- The place is a writer’s paradise and a women’s Calgon- “take me away Oasis”🤗🤗🤗
- Hosts were charming and very helpful. Lovely location.
Bridgetown Mill House
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bridgetown Mill House offers accommodations in Langhorne. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Philadelphia is 21 miles from Bridgetown Mill House, and Lambertville is 12 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Outdoor bar food is very very good staff is always happy to see you
- Ivanka, Dmitry and staff were SO accommodating. A return trip is definitely in order…and SOON.
- The staff were fabulous, especially Ivana, and the building, dining and rooms were just wonderful. We were very impressed the owner was there working away and being incredibly helpful even though he was busy!
- Umm… Not much. The lady helped bring up our bags. That was nice.
Manager so responsive to our needs – to arrange a lovely breakfast so we could attend a pre-planned exercise class;
Rooms and facilities were lovely!!!
great location – discoveries of wine tasting, museums and great exhibit
Isaac Hilliard House Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Isaac Hilliard House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Pemberton, just 26 miles from Philadelphia. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lambertville is 30 miles from Isaac Hilliard House B&B, and Princeton is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 30 miles from Isaac Hilliard House Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bordentown New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bordentown New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bordentown New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bordentown New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!