3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bonanza Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bonanza Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bonanza Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bonanza Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bonanza Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bonanza Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bonanza Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bonanza Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Offering garden views, Casa Algaida in Sanlúcar de Barrameda provides accommodations, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is featured.A bicycle rental service is available at the bed and breakfast.Jerez de la Frontera is 19 miles from Casa Algaida. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Barbara and Marcos work hard to welcome and assist visitors and the facilities generally are of a good standard with some self-catering allowed. There is also a small swimming pool for guests to use in a pleasant garden area.
- Beautiful house! We loved staying here, everything was perfect for us! It’s about a 20min drive from centre of San Lucar which was ideal for us. Barbara was lovely as well!
- Todo fue bien ! El propietario fue muy amable y servicial en todo momento !
- El trato exquisito. Nos trataron superbien y nos hicieron sentirnos como en casa. La piscina,de lujo. Y aunque no está muy cerca de Sanlúcar, merece la pena por lo que te aportan. Nosotros volveríamos a Sanlúcar,…..y a Casa Algaida!
- La facilidad para aparcar, en la misma puerta ya que estás en mitad de parcelas con terreno y casas no tienes problema ninguno de aparcar.
Bed and Breakfast
Chipibeach Chez Flo
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Jerez de la Frontera is 17 mi from Chipibeach Chez Flo, while Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our hosts were very enjoyable. They shared insight on the area, helped us to secure taxis and a sherry tasting tour. Our beds were very comfortable- we slept well. The AC was awesome and the breakfast was spot on. We would definitely visit again. They were English speaking and friendly to our family. We would most definitely recommend this stay!
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast each day was great with a different entree daily along with the regular juices, fruit, and breads. Everything was very clean, well decorated, and the rooftop terrace is a great place to relax 🙂 We would stay again and recommend to friends.
- Great Place to relax … the hosts Miriam and Jan are very friendly and helpful. We can recommend the breakfast also. The rooms were always perfectly clean.
- We loved our stay at chipibeach chez Flo! Lovely studio with very comfy beds, great shower, private terrace and complete kitchen. Everything very clean as well. Jan and Miriam are very friendly and their breakfast was delicious. The location was perfect for us: walking distance to the beach and the centre of chipiona, which is a friendly beachtown with many Spanish tourists and locals (not so many other nationalities, we liked that!). Also, we could borrow beach chairs and parasol from chipibeach b&b (and beach toys and balls if we would have wanted to). Driving distance from Cadiz and Jerez for day trips. Highly recommended!
- Very hospitable owners. Attention to detail. Service oriented. Nice spanish seaside town.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Palacio Jerezana
Casa Palacio Jerezana is located in the center of Jerez de la Frontera, 11 mi from the beach. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available nearby. Free airport or train shuttle service is provided.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and heating. There is also a private bathroom. Extras include a seating area.Guests benefit from a free buffet breakfast at Bodega Casa del Marqués and wine tasting. For an additional cost, the property offers activities such as cooking workshops, guided tours, and a private driver service.This holiday home is 7.5 mi from Jerez Airport and 52 mi from Seville Airport.
- Everything, it was the most wonderful time we had in Spain. The accomodations, how they welcome us to their house, the cooking and of course their son Pablo incredible young man! Gracias
- Casa Palacio was a magical surprise ! It is an old bodega, home and carriage house converted into an exceptional accommodation . It is family run and all members of the family are kind and gracious. The family continues the tradition of sherry making and they are very generous with sharing their fabulous wines. We had a paella making lesson that was the highlight of our stay. I highly recommend Casa Palacio.
Convenient location near super mercado, and next door to an excellent Flamencos show. Pablo very hospitable, and helpful.
Very nice Casa….with own bodega. Was there for only 1 nite.
- Such attention to detail. A beautiful house, beautiful people, nothing was a problem. The breakfast was great and the coffee was good. Beautiful eclectic decoration. Very nice family.
- This hotel has masses of character, some of it slightly odd, but you can tell the owners have put a lot of effort into making it comfortable & memorable. The room was really comfortable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bonanza Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bonanza Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bonanza Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bonanza Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!