3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Blue Diamond Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Blue Diamond Nevada is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Blue Diamond Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blue Diamond Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blue Diamond Nevada. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Blue Diamond Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Blue Diamond Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Blue Diamond Nevada:
Private suite perfect for small groups
Featuring free WiFi, Private suite perfect for small groups offers accommodations in Las Vegas, just 6 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Henderson Amphitheater is 18 miles from Private suite perfect for small groups, and The Strip is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Vegas Bed & Breakfast; 5 minutes from airport and strip!
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Vegas Bed & Breakfast; 5 minutes from airport and strip! is located in Las Vegas, just 4.2 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Henderson Amphitheater is 11 miles from Vegas Bed & Breakfast, and The Strip is 3.8 miles from the property. McCarran International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Jonnie, Sam, Lisa are the bestest in making you feel comfortable away from home. The Best B&B to stay in Vegas.. Thanks will be back…. I’ll give them a Five ? plus.
- It is such a nice place, very spacious,huge rooms, clean, comfortable.Hosts are amazing, always paying attention and trying to make your stay as good as possible. They also rent cars, you get better deals than anywhere else!
- I didn’t know this was a home when I first booked it , but we got over that ,stuff was nice room smell good ,we didn’t have a bathroom inside our room . But they gave as our own right next door from as .with a sign .Do not enter ☺️That was nice
- The owner Eric was welcoming and interesting to chat with over morning coffee. Very spacious rooms, excellent fully equipped kitchen. The pool wasn’t filled but will be a welcome addition. Although we didn’t need the strip or airport shuttle, it was offered. Airport car rental and huge outlet mall within walking distance. Eric was very thorough in communicating before our stay.
- Amazing and beautiful custom house. The rooms are spacious and private and the kitchen is a welcoming environment to hang out and socialize with the hosts and other guests. Felt more like visiting family as we gathered around the table till after midnight swapping travel stories and sharing ramen and dessert. I even got to soak in a claw tub before starting my evening. Wonderful stay and I would highly recommend them to anyone visiting Vegas for a couple days. They were so accommodating in regard to shuttle service and airport pick up and drop offs for those that needed it and offered services that no one else even come close to. I felt safe and welcome and plan on returning again with my family next time.
Studio RAINBOW – Private entrance
Studio RAINBOW – Private entrance is located in Las Vegas, 6 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace and 18 miles from Henderson Amphitheater. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.McCarran International Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Blue Diamond Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Blue Diamond Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Blue Diamond Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Blue Diamond Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!