3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Blainville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Blainville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Blainville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blainville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blainville Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Blainville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Blainville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Blainville Quebec:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, La Provençale is located in Mirabel in the region of Quebec, just 22 miles from Montreal.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Laval is 11 miles from La Provençale, and Longueuil is 23 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Great, Host stayed up past check-in hours to ensure we could stay due to a late flight. She prepared a lovely breakfast the following morning. Enjoyed a very nice stay. Host accommodated us after a booking issue for my additional family member to stay.
- Fresh croissants for breakfast, use of guest fridge
- Very French and friendly owner hot croissants for breakfast
- Spectacularly clean room and bathroom, host was pleasant despite somewhat of a language barrier (my poor French and her equally weak English). Breakfast was lovely, wish I had had more time to enjoy it better. Would definitely recommend if staying in the Mirabel area.
- The host was so lovely. What a pleasure to chat in the mornings over a delicious breakfast. Wish it was a bit closer to the city because everything was great!
Auberge de l’Abbaye d’Oka
Auberge de l’Abbaye d’Oka offers accommodations in Oka.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Montreal is 22 miles from Auberge de l’Abbaye d’Oka, and Laval is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The decor in the room, the cleanliness, private bathroom, nice entrance way.
- The room & bed, very comfy. They could add more to the breakfast offering eg eggs or sausage. Still, a beautiful charm to the place and after a long day of being on the road, so nice to have ‘comfy’. I’ll be back.
I really love the location, it was breathtaking.
Staff very nice
Absolutely gorgeous, clean, awe-inspiring. One could feel the history in the air. The only reason I did not give a “10” is that they use shared washrooms. It was not an issue for us, but others may find it problematic. The scenery at and around the abbey is gorgeous. I look forward to staying there again. The breakfast was also excellent, and comes with 2 pieces of world-famous Oka cheese. 🙂
Anyone looking for peace and quiet, and a place of quiet reflexion, or amountain-bike nut will adore this place.
- Beautiful old building, Francine at the reception was very sweet and helpful.
Clean Room and Great Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clean Room and Great Breakfast offers accommodations in Montreal.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Eaton Center Montreal is 6 miles from Clean Room and Great Breakfast, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The guy who ran the place was a really nice, helpful guy. We didn’t spend much time at the hotel, but when he made us breakfast the morning we had a nice conversation. The price tag on the rooms was certainly the selling point above the actual experience of staying there.
- The room was very clean and very good and delicious breakfast with a nice location
- Rien du tout, l’environnement était très mauvais. Beaucoup de salubrité.
- La chambre est large et comprend de nombreux espaces de rangement
- Die Unterkunft ist ein Familienhaus, in diesem sind 2 Zimmer mit je 2 Betten befinden. Noch dazu vermietet der Inhaber seine Sofas. Wenn man gesellig ist und gerne neue Leute kennen möchte ist es eine wunderbare, preiswert und gemütliche Unterkunft mit sehr sympathischen Leuten. Morgens wird ein umfangreiches und Familiäres Frühstück serviert 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Blainville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Blainville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Blainville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Blainville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!