3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Berwick Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Berwick Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Berwick Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berwick Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berwick Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Berwick Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Berwick Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Berwick Nova Scotia:
PillowCase Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, PillowCase Bed & Breakfast is located in Berwick in the region of Nova Scotia.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Beautiful B&B – nice hosts, lovely breakfast and gorgeous rooms.
- Lorraine and Doug are wonderful hosts and very knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast was home made and delicious. The property has a wonderful historic feel and Lorraine and Doug really make you feel welcome.
- The B&B is a lovely, attractive property in a rural setting. A quiet sleep in a very comfortable bed is guaranteed. The town of Berwick, with a variety of services, is nearby. The house is tastefully decorated. It is very easy to settle in for a comfortable stay. Lorraine and Doug are terrific hosts. Lorraine’s cooking is excellent and tasty.
- Our hostess and host were wonderful to talk with and made helpful suggestions with respect to the remainder of our time in Nova Scotia. The Berwick location is in the middle of the Annapolis Valley between Annapolis Royal and Grand Pre.
- Lovely home. Warm hospitality. Great breakfast. Good location
Delft Haus Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Delft Haus Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Centreville.All rooms include a TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 53 miles away.
- Bed and bathroom very comfortable. Breakfast beyond expectations! Very good
- Great owners that really make you feel at home. Excellent meals Debra! Thanks.
- The owners are absolutely wonderful, welcoming people! We felt like we had dropped in on some friends in their lovely home. Their dinner recommendation was perfect, as was the breakfast the next morning.
- Proprietors were great – made me feel very welcome! Room was amazing! Breakfast was awesome! I would love to go back!
The room was cozy and warm feeling. An ensuite with double sinks was a bonus.
The three course breakfast was great.
The Grand Street Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Grand Street Inn offers accommodations in Kentville.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Clean ,very hospitalbe good breakfast nice surroundings location close to downtown
- Everything was great. It was quiet, comfortable and central to the things we wanted to see and do
Absolutely Nothing …Couldn’t even leave a comment cause he was the
Owner and Operater of the Inn. Richard Snow was his name and I will
never go back …Disgusted !!
- We liked the staff, uniqueness of the building, breakfast served on hot plates, our very pleasant suite!
- Quiet and comfortable…we were in the attic room and had use of a sitting room.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Berwick Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Berwick Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Berwick Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Berwick Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!