3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Berlin Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Berlin Maryland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Berlin Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berlin Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berlin Maryland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Berlin Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Berlin Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Berlin Maryland:
Atlantic House Bed & Breakfast
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Atlantic House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Ocean City.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV.Rehoboth Beach is 27 miles from Atlantic House B & B, and Lewes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 23 miles from Atlantic House Bed & Breakfast.
- the location was perfect. the owners were very polite and a pleasure to converse with. my wife and i were more than pleased with the whole experiance
- Complimentary breakfast was better than any hotel. Back deck with tables and chairs to hang out was a nice addition. Maria was very pleasant and accommodating.
- Breakfast was fantastic. The house is beautiful. It’s very close to the beach and in the heart of all the action. Lots of fun things to do there.
- Staff was super friendly and the place was very cute and the location was great! Breakfast was nice, the little eating area was very cute. I would stay there again if the Bed was not as hard and the AC unit was quite!
- Homemade Breakfast. We missed breakfast time but they pulled out breakfast so we could eat. Very friendly and accommodating.
Inn on the Ocean
Inn on the Ocean offers accommodations in Ocean City.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Rehoboth Beach is 26 miles from Inn on the Ocean Maryland, and Lewes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Lovely location, lovely inn
Loved the bicycles!!!!
- We chose this property for the location and overall relaxing atmosphere. The breakfasts were so delicious and large we never needed lunch. Vicki gave us good ideas for dinner and made the reservations for us. The property was right on the boardwalk so we were able to relax on the porch watching the people pass by while sipping a glass of wine, so relaxing.
- Breakfast was always great as were the accommodations. Bed, very comfortable. Staff,cheerful and accommodating. Location, a 10.
- B&B was a 1930’s beautifully decorated home on the boardwalk on the ocean with a private veranda. It was relaxing to watch th full moon and watch the sunrise. An added bonus was the parade of vintage cars driving on the boardwalk in the morning. Vicki’s famous breakfast on the veranda was delicious and beautiful! Might be going back to OC just to stay at the Inn on the Ocean🏖
- The breakfast was amazing and the hosts and other guests were super friendly and helpful!
- Lovely location, lovely inn
River House Inn
Located in Snow Hill in the region of Maryland, 17 miles from Ocean City, River House Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or river. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for fishing. Salisbury is 17 miles from River House Inn, and Chincoteague is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 13 miles from River House Inn.
- Amazing property, perfect breakfast, very friendly staff
- My husband and I were celebrating our 15th anniversary and stayed overnight. Everything was wonderful, the innkeepers were personable, the inn was lovely and the breakfast (waffles) were to die for.
- Beautiful property with great riverfront and a heated pool with a huge gazebo. The best part of the experience is the owners are awesome. Breakfast is phenomenal. My favorite.
- Quiet, clean and comfortable. Wonderful breakfast and very nice host. May visit again.
- Extremly nice people who run this little in but it is definetely outdated and could use a little touch up. Also, the noise from the street was hardly bearable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Berlin Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Berlin Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Berlin Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Berlin Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!