3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Berlin Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Berlin Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Berlin Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berlin Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berlin Connecticut. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Berlin Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Berlin Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Berlin Connecticut:
Connecticut River Valley Inn
Featuring a homemade breakfast and free Wi-Fi, this charming bed and breakfast is in Glastonbury just 8 miles from downtown Hartford. A gas fireplace is featured in each spacious room.A 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Connecticut River Valley Inn. Free toiletries and a bathrobe are provided in each private bathroom. Coffee-making facilities are included.At Connecticut River Valley Inn Glastonbury you can enjoy garden views from the furnished terrace. The on-site gallery showcases artwork created by the innkeepers. Free parking is available on site.This bed and breakfast is in the Glastonbury Historic District, featuring a wide variety of restaurants and shopping. The property is just a 2-hour drive from either New York or Boston. Bradley Airport is 16 miles away.
- The inn and the grounds were stunning. The innkeeper and staff were just lovely. Extremely friendly & made certain that I was well taken care of.
Room was beautiful
Location was great
Service was great
- The hosts, Pat and Wayne, were so very gracious and absolutely made sure our stay was pleasant. The breakfast served was delicious, including fresh fruit. I cannot eat eggs, but Pat made sure I had some delicious substitutes. We were made to feel comfortable and welcome the minute we arrived. The only downside was – our mini-vacation ended and we had to leave!
- Pat and Wayne were extremely gracious hosts and the experience was absolutely wonderful. Love the location and access to great restaurants and historic locations……
- Everything was perfect, the ambiance, the Innkeepers, and the homemade breakfast. The suite of rooms we had and the common areas were homey, comfortable, and inviting. The whole inn is spectacular inside and out. The location is perfect. Glastonbury is quintessential New England, founded in the 1600’s and full of beautiful, historic homes and steepled churches. I haven’t relaxed like that in a long time.
The Wallingford Victorian Inn
The Wallingford Victorian Inn is located in Wallingford, 22 miles from Hartford and 12 miles from New Haven. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Waterbury is 14 miles from The Wallingford Victorian Inn, and Milford is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 34 miles from The Wallingford Victorian Inn.
A really comfortable room with en-suite shower room and a private balcony where we could sit outside and enjoy the evening.
Staff were friendly, welcoming and very helpful.
Beautiful autumn decorations.
- The delicious breakfast in the elegant dining room was wonderful. The decor and setting was beautiful. We enjoyed the private terrace off of our room. It was quiet and a real respite to be there.
- The breakfast was excellent. The best we have experienced at any B&B we have stayed at. Our 2 night stay was as perfect as it could possibly be. The innkeeper was great, helpful but not intrusive.
- This is a beautiful B&B. It combines old-world style with modern bathrooms – all done with exceptional style and quality. The bed and linens were perfect. The host was pleasant and informative. There are several restaurants nearby including 2 well known and excellent ones just a stroll down the street. Ask for the room with the porch/terrace.
- Tolles Haus, riesiges 2-Zimmer-Appartement, super Frühstück, tolle Betreuung.
- A really comfortable room with en-suite shower room and a private balcony where we could sit outside and enjoy the evening.
The Spirit of 76 House B&B
Located in Higganum, 20 miles from Hartford, The Spirit of 76 House B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. New Haven is 23 miles from The Spirit of 76 House B&B, and Waterbury is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Berlin Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Berlin Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Berlin Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Berlin Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!