3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bera Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Bera Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bera Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bera Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bera Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bera Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bera Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bera Navarre:
Bed and Breakfast
Larraenea Bed and Breakfast
Larraenea Bed and Breakfast provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.Each of the units features a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and a a hair dryer. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Larraenea Bed and Breakfast has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.San Sebastian is 24 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Everything – the host was wonderful, the house and room beautiful, the village lovely, the birdsong in the morning.
Comfortable bed and spacious room.
Well located near centre of town.
- Lovely room. Easy to walk about cute town. If you want to know the time every 15mins, lots of bells let you know.
- Such a beautiful place and Miate was the perfect hostess
- Had a bedroom with wooden beams. Fantastic view. Lesaka is a very pretty village.
B&B Casa Rural Pikukoborda I
B&B Casa Rural Pikukoborda I is located in Lesaka and offers barbecue facilities. This property has a terrace and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast includes 1 bedroom, a living room, and a bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or vegetarian options.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.San Sebastian is 24 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 14 miles from the property.
We loved the rural setting, the fabulous breakfast, the linen, the decor, the spaciousness of the living and sleeping room, the cleanliness and the friendly, happy and helpful host – Cristina.
The village of Lesaka added even more appeal to our stay, where we enjoyed several evening meals.
Ray and Jill Kent,
- Location is beautiful. Owner of the apartments is very friendly.
- Cristina y su maravillosa casa rural consiguen que sueltes todo el estrés y ansiedad que llevas encima y te relajes tan solo disfrutando de su alojamiento y su perfecto entorno, en pleno Valle de Baztán. Además, está a muy cerca de puntos de interés como San Sebastian, Elizondo, Zugarramurdi, Pamplona, Tolosa… Un sinfín de posibilidades en tu mano. Pero, si simplemente quieres descansar y desconectar, en Pikuko tienes todo lo que puedas necesitar. ¡Gracias, Cristina!
- Perfekte Gastgeberin in einem Haus in Alleinlage mit wunderschönem Ausblick
- Es ist ein sehr individuelles BB, mit großem Zimmer, alles sehr sauber, üppigem Frühstück und toller Lage. Der Charme des BB wird besonders durch die Gastgeberin Cristina geprägt.
- We loved the rural setting, the fabulous breakfast, the linen, the decor, the spaciousness of the living and sleeping room, the cleanliness and the friendly, happy and helpful host – Cristina.
Bed and Breakfast
Located 0.4 miles from Old Town, G-Nature has accommodations and free WiFi in San Sebastian.Some units include a dining area and/or a balcony.Victoria Eugenia Theater is less than 0.6 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Calle Mayor is a 12-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in food, bars and gourmet food.
- Great location, 10 mins walk to old town. Guesthouse had two bathrooms and rooms were spacious. Clean and tidy accommodation
- Maxi, the boy who over looks the Appartement, was extremly nice and was always busy taking care of the guests and cleaning. He doesn’t speak englisch but makes up for it with his work ethos.
- Even though bathrooms were shared, it was clean and pleasant stay. Gabriela was amazing
- The situation, very nice neighbourdhood. The atention from the owner, she tries to find another place with toilet inside the room
no me gusto nada.
chekin me dejaron parado en la puerta.
contestaron whattsup el primer dia. los siguientes días no contestaron nada. incluso si era de manera urgente la petición.
limpiaron el cuarto 1 ves de los 4 días.
no recomendaria quedarme en este cuarto
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bera Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bera Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bera Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bera Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!