3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Beloncio Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Beloncio Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Beloncio Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beloncio Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beloncio Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Beloncio Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Beloncio Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Beloncio Asturias:
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Redes Nature Reserve, this house is surrounded by a stream and offers stunning views of the mountains. Los Riegos is 1,650 feet from the AS-117 motorway and offers private parking.Los Riegos rural house features mountain-style design with exposed beams and wooden flooring. There is a common lounge with fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as a library and a terrace.Breakfast includes homemade jams, fruit and a selection of breads. Dinner is also offered at Los Riegos, and it includes some traditional dishes of the region.Each bright room has been individually decorated and includes a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms have heating and offer views of the grounds.The accommodations is 33 mi from Picos de Europa National Park and an hour’s drive from Oviedo. San Isidro Ski Resort is 25 mi away, accessed via the Tarna Bridge.
- Dit is een van de beste hotels ooit meegemaakt . Zeer warm onthaal en oog voor elk detail ! Knap intelligente eigenaars met bijzonder veel smaak . Ook zeer hulpvaardig !
- El entorno, la tranquilidad, el trato de los propietarios, la informacion que facilitan.
- De vriendelijkheid van de eigenaresse en haar partner, haar kookkunsten en de ligging van de accommodatie middenin de natuur bevielen ons het meest.
Los Riegos is het hotel waar je alleen maar kan van dromen en dat gerund wordt door 2 hard
werkende mensen die bewust gekozen hebben voor het leven in de ongerepte natuur! Echt
ongerepte natuur. Je kan er de mooiste natuurwaarnemingen doen tijdens het ontbijt op het terras. Vossen , de meest zeldzame vlinders, zwarte roodstaarten, vleermuizen, een cirkelende
steenarend…Dit is een Adamische omgeving!!!
En je wordt er echt verwend en geïnformeerd door Sergio en Paloma, 2 biologen van opleiding.
- Todo. Un diez. Paloma y su marido gente estupenda.
Bed and Breakfast
El Gran Sueño B&B
El Gran Sueño is an adult-only, certified eco-friendly bed and breakfast located in Caspio la Vega, in the Asturian countryside, 15 minutes’ from El Sueve Nature Reserve. It offers onsite parking and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast has 5 double rooms, each with a seating area and desk. The rooms are equipped with Bluetooth speakers, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi throughout. All rooms have private private bathrooms and views of the surrounding mountains.There is a private garden with stunning views of the Picos de Europa and El Sueve mountains.The property offers home-cooked meals, prepared with carefully sourced, fresh, organic and or local ingredients. There are vegetarian and vegan options available, special dietary requirements by request.Activities such as hiking, bicycle tours, horse riding, and canoeing can be arranged in El Gran Sueño B&B.El Gran Sueño B&B is 4.3 mi from Infiesto and the N-634 national road. Gijón is 31 mi away and Oviedo is 25 mi from the property. A 40-minute drive will take you to the coast and the Picos de Europa National Park.
Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
The breakfast every morning is such a treat. Everything is of exceptional quality. The breads are the best in Asturias.
Dinners at el Gran Sueno are sublime. Creative both visually and gastronomically, and always prepared with the best of ingredients. We had four dinners while staying there and only ventured out after they insisted we try a newly opened restaurant (Pusaki) that was also great.
All this is the result of the efforts of David and Javier. They have created an oasis of relaxing comfort in the beautiful hills of Asturias. We have stayed at many small inns and B&Bs all over the world and el Gran Sueno is our favorite. If you wish to relax, enjoy amazing food and company, look no further.
- Javier and Dave were extraordinary hosts. Their property is beautiful and the accommodations stunning. Javier and Dave pay attention to every detail and it makes for the most relaxing time experience. We ended up extendeding our stay, the experience was that nice. Could not recommend more!
- Service, knowledge, food, location & accommodation were all very good
Expertly renovated village house run by delightful and v professional couple with a nice Breton spaniel. Make all own food – eg jam and bread – and will do an excellent (though not cheap) three-course evening meal. Of course, not having a whole bottle of wine would cut the cost ….
Lots of nice local walks, uploaded by the owners to Wikiloc. FEVE station at Pintueles is eighty minutes walk, uphill-ish to the property.
- We loved the peace and tranquillity, the friendliness of our hosts, the views and the wonderful rooms.
- Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Torretereya is located in the Asturian countryside, 20 minutes’ drive from Gijón and 5 minutes from Playa España Beach. This country house has a spacious garden with a barbecue and picnic tables.The rooms at Torreteyera feature hand-carved wooden furniture and views of the countryside. It comes with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace, and a continental breakfast is served in the dining room. Staff can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.Ñora, Merón, El Puntal and Tazones Beaches are all within a 20-minute drive of Torreteyera. La Cueva del Lloviu Nature Reserve is popular for caving. You can drive to central Oviedo in around 35 minutes.
- Lovely place, a home away from home. Clean, tasteful, comfy, peaceful. Excellent homemade breakfast and value for money. The owner is a lovely person, she had the nicest little detail for my wife’s birthday 😉 Muchas gracias!
- Una casa preciosa, el trato por parte del personal muy bueno. Buen desayuno. 100% recomendable.
- El personal (Carmen) dueña de la casa muy atenta, amable todo muy bien. El paisaje precioso y muy tranquilo. Excelente
- Mari Carmen es muy buena anfitriona, las bonitas vistas y la tranquilidad es algo asegurado. El bizcocho del desayuno esta riquísimo 😃
- La anfitriona, el entorno silencioso, decoración, limpieza
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Beloncio Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Beloncio Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Beloncio Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Beloncio Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!