3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Belleplaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Belleplaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Belleplaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belleplaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belleplaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Belleplaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Belleplaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Belleplaine:
Bamboo Ridge is located in Saint James, 11 miles from Silver Sands and 4.3 miles from Bridgetown. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 11 miles from Bamboo Ridge.
No reviews yet.
SueLin’s HideAway is located in Bridgetown, 7 miles from Silver Sands and 10 miles from Long Bay. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Grantley Adams Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Gemini House Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Christ Church, half a mile from Silver Sands, Gemini House Bed & Breakfast features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Bridgetown is 8 miles from Gemini House B&B, and Long Bay is 7 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The owner was very welcoming and the breakfast she prepared at 4 AM delicious and highly appreciated.
- Geri and Steve are so welcoming and Geri’s Breakfasts are top of the shop! Thanks so much for an amazing kiting week!
- Lovely host who prepared excellent breakfast. Bed was comfortable. Very convenient for airport. Quiet and safe neighborhood.
- The hosts where excellent and very helpful , you can ask them everything and they will help you
- The hosts were charming, welcoming and extremely helpful…oh and great breakfasts!! There is a beautiful beach a short walk away but not much else nearby, but that’s tue charm of it-peaceful. However there are very frequent and cheap local (mini) buses into town (Oistins, about ten to 15 minutes away) and they were a great Barbadian experience never to be forgotten with music and real characters driving, hah!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Belleplaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Belleplaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Belleplaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Belleplaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!