3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bedford Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Bedford Texas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bedford Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bedford Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bedford Texas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bedford Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bedford Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bedford Texas:
The Thornton Inn Bed and Breakfast
The Thornton Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Arlington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Dallas is 19 miles from The Thornton Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Fort Worth is 13 miles from the property. Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Entire experience A+Excellent! Clean and comfortable. Breakfasts provided and were excellent. Hosts provided a bottle of wine and fridge held water,soda,and beer.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed the complimentary beverages in the evening. It was like going to visit family!
- Beautiful place, lovely and gracious hosts, relaxing and delicious meals.
- Bacon was good, hash browns were a bit crispy the breads were excellent the gravy was very good. Coffee was also good had variety of creamers. The table settings were very nice . It was very cozy and quiet, few down’s it took to long for hot water to get to shower upstairs, doors were squeaky but once we oiled them it was fine, loved all spa’s across the street and walking distance. We will be back!!
- We thoroughly enjoyed to owners and their hospitality. The wrap around porch was a delight and the breakfast was homemade. We will definitely be back.
Jefferson Street Bed and Breakfast Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Jefferson Street Bed and Breakfast Inn offers accommodations in Irving, just 8 miles from DFW.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Love Field Airport, 6 miles from Jefferson Street B&B Inn.
No reviews yet.
Texas White House B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Texas White House B&B offers accommodations in Fort Worth, just 14 miles from Arlington. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Irving is 23 miles from Texas White House B&B, and Grapevine is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- I would have liked breakfast beginning at 7 am instead of 830am. People need to be away early sometimes.
- The bed was too soft for me. This is a personal preference so I am sure some others would not have a problem. Also, my room had a freestanding bathtub/shower which was a little difficult to get into for an older guest, however a wall handle bar provided safety in and out of the tub.
- The hotel was very cozy and charming, the room was super clean. I had to attend a meeting and the place where it was going to take place was not available anymore so we had it at the hotel, the staff vas very helpful and accommodating, we were able to meet in the dining room, they left coffee and juice for us and were very friendly. I do recommend this place, and would stay there again.
- Everything I expected. Ridiculously easy checkin; no hassles vacation.
- The location was ideal and easy to walk to Magnolia St for dinner. The room was spacious, stylish, and breakfast was excellent.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bedford Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bedford Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bedford Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bedford Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!