3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Beasain Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Beasain Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Beasain Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beasain Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beasain Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Beasain Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Beasain Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Beasain Basque Country:
Casa Rural Etxaluze
Casa Rural Etxaluze is located in Ormáiztegui. Complimentary WiFi is provided.There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a fridge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa Rural Etxaluze has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.San Sebastian is 31 miles from the accommodation. Vitoria Airport is 36 miles away.
- Very nice apartment, everything was in order and owner was very friendly. Shared bathrooms, but large and clean (and there are two). Breakfast was allright.
- I stayed here to break my drive from Paris to Lisbon. It is a cute little place in a cute little village. There is a good bar open for lunch and dinner (from 8pm) across the road. Bring cash. Bar prices were reasonable: Homemade burger, fries and a glass of wine came to 8 Euros. There is plenty of free parking very near by. The breakfast is basic but good consisting of bread, jam, ham and cheese, juice and coffee. The host was very friendly and helpful, but doesn’t speak English. We got by in a mix of Spanish and French. The room was warm and comfortable with two small double beds. The bathrooms are shared.
- Friendly owner. Inexpensive. Good bar/restaurant just opposite.
- La casa es una casa vieja arreglada.Excelente la limpieza del sitio, impecable el trato de la dueña. El desayuno igualmente bueno. Un lugar acogedor, sobretodo para aquellas personas que a veces viajamos solas!
- Que no hubiera ningún problema de aparcamiento, la limpieza, el fenomenal equipamiento y la belleza de las estancias, y la atención de la dueña y su amiga
Casa Rural Eikolara Landetxea
Casa Rural Eikolara Landetxea is a bed and breakfast in Zalduendo de Álava that has a garden and shared lounge. This bed and breakfast is located next to the Aizkorri-Aratz Nature Reserve.At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath and a hairdryer. At Casa Rural Eikolara Landetxea all rooms include a wardrobe.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Zalduendo de Álava, like hiking. A tour desk is available.Logroño is 44 mi from Casa Rural Eikolara Landetxea, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 19 mi from the property. Bilbao, San Sebastian and Pamplona are all within a 1-hour drive away.
- Everything was great and especially the very kind and friendly owners!
Amazing owners, who makes you feel absolutely homely… Lovely, friendly and honest persons and beautiful place.
Was honor for us, to meet them ))
- El trato y la atención de los propietarios Inmaculada y su chico, inmejorable!!!
- Los dueños son encantadores, están pendientes en todo momento para que tu estancia sea lo más agradable posible, dándote un trato totalmente familiar. El alojamiento es espectacular, cuenta con todas las comodidades. Da la sensación de que estás estrenando todo, mobiliario, ropa de cama, toallas… está decorado al detalle con mucho gusto. Me quedo con dos cosas, la limpieza exquisita y los desayunos: cruasanes recién hechos, distintos panes y un surtido de mermeladas caseras hechas por ellos, de su propio huerto. Totalmente recomendable para ir a relajarse e ir de turismo, ya que tienes muy cerca ciudades como Bilbao, Vitoria y Donosti.
- Trato exquisito de propietarios, casa muy cómoda y confortable. Desayunos muy ricos.
Surf Camp San Sebastian
Surf Camp San Sebastian offers accommodations in Aia, 12 mi from San Sebastian city center. Every dorm room comes with bunk beds. Pillows and sleeping bags are provided and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. All Inclusive guests at Surf Camp San Sebastian are served daily hot breakfast, lunch and dinner.The accommodations offers a fun, loud and party-filled experience and parties are offered every night.Other facilities include pick-up service from Zarautz and San Sebastian train stations.With great surf beaches nearby, inclusive package guests are offered daily surf lessons and equipment hire. Zarautz is 6.2 mi from Surf Camp San Sebastian, while Guetaria is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 25 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Beasain Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Beasain Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Beasain Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Beasain Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!