3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bay Pines Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Bay Pines Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bay Pines Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bay Pines Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bay Pines Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bay Pines Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bay Pines Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bay Pines Florida:
Sea Breeze Manor Inn
Located in St. Petersburg, 19 miles from Clearwater Beach, Sea Breeze Manor Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.Tampa is 21 miles from Sea Breeze Manor Inn, and Sarasota is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Beach Drive Inn Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in St. Petersburg, 19 miles from Clearwater Beach, Beach Drive Inn Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Tampa is 16 miles from Beach Drive Inn B & B, and Clearwater is 16 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Yes bed was nice. Would of like breakfast… but because we were on business and we got in late Friday night. We left early sat, when we asked for breakfast for 7 am we weren’t really welcome to that. So, we could tell by the inn keeper reaction it was best to say that it was ok. But, we were disappointed. Because we paid for 2 and didn’t get one. But all was good.
- Andrew was very helpful and courteous. He offered to make me a cold plate for breakfast as I had to leave before 7 in the morning. The Inn is very cozy and welcoming itself.
- The best part was the breakfast. They make a good meal
- Excellent location, friendly staff, good price for the level of service and availability.
- The young woman who waited on us and fixed breakfast was quite friendly. The location is just great — near the marina and right on Beach Drive near restaurants and shops.
Beyond The Wall B & B
Located in Dunedin, 1,650 feet from 7venth Sun Brewery, Beyond The Wall B & B features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Beyond The Wall B & B also provides pool towels.Dunedin Marina is 0.6 miles from Beyond The Wall B & B, and Florida Auto Exchange Stadium is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Will definitely be coming back!! This place is great. Super clean. Awesome food! My husband and I felt right at home. Walking distance to everything Dunedin has to offer! We went for the Blue Jays spring training and had an absolute blast!
- the location maid it very easy do what we needed close to the beautiful downtown and all the fun
- Amazing breakfast–Laura was great! Awesome service, delicious food, very welcoming. The location can’t be beat…walk to everything! Dunedin is such a gem. Also has a lovely pool area so you have everything you need right here.
- New/clean/interesting facility, delicious breakfast and coffee all day, walkable to restaurants and bars, short drive to nice beaches
- Everything was amazing and the hosts were awesome too! 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bay Pines Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bay Pines Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bay Pines Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bay Pines Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!