3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Baúl Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Baúl Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Baúl Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baúl Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baúl Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Baúl Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Baúl Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Baúl Andalucía:
Cueva Casa Family Caves
Fortaleza Arabe Family Caves offers cave accommodations in Freila. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains and Lake Negratín, and guests can enjoy a drink at the snack bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV, while the suites feature a terrace of patio, a seating area, and barbecue facilities.You will find room service at the property.Cazorla is 27 mi from Cuevacasa, while Granada is 50 mi away. The nearest airport is Granada Airport, 53 mi from Cuevacasa.
- The property gave me a real insight of what living in a rural cave was really like as I intended to purchase one . This hotel would be ideal for a chapter of bikers has it had a real bohemian feel . Would be better suited as a hostel.
- Horrible!! This was dirty and smelly place. We should have left immediately.
- Peaceful situation on outskirts of the village with good views and local strolls.
- I loved the experience of being in a cave house. Roberto made us very welcome. A delightful dog and three cats welcomed us.
- The remoteness and the great village it is located in
Bed and Breakfast
The Cave of Dreams
Located in Baza, The Cave of Dreams features free WiFi.The room has a private bathroom accessible from the terrace.The nearest airport is Granada airport 1 hour form the property.
- Beds were super comfy. Owners were very welcoming and full of recommendations of places to go. Perfect continental breakfasts. Good location for touring around the lakes and mountains nearby. Fantastic value for money.
- The hosts were excellent and the cave is very unique, we loved it
- Allan and Clive are extremely friendly and helpful hosts and the cave itself is fabulous. Immaculately clean, really unique and cosy place that is well located to visit local places of interest such as Negratin lake (great for kayaking, swimming), Baza, Castril. Great advice from our hosts too on the best places to visit, eat, etc. We also saw our first shooting star from the terrace, which is a great place to observe the night sky and made our visit even more special.
- Very comfy bed, nice decor, relaxed atmosphere and welcoming hosts
- We wanted to know what it feels like to sleep and spend time in a cave, this was a gem of a place in both counts. The owners have created a lush little haven with the seating, planting, lighting and decor. Truly beautiful and veeery relaxing. The breakfast had fruit, Greek yoghurt, toast, jams… Brilliant value to us.
La Cueva in Baza provides accommodations with a shared seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Guests have access to a patio with mountain view, a lounge with TV and a dining area.The rooms are equipped with an private bathroom and a kettle. Guests have access to a shared kitchen, and the utility room. A complimentary breakfast is included.Guadix is 29 mi from the accommodations, while Quesada is 30 mi away. Almeria Airport is 50 mi from the property.
- Everything was perfect. Thé breakfast us marvelous. Stewart is always it to help you more than you can think. We was it wis a dog and they let him free in all the garden. We have all than we need and more. The perfect place to spend a good moment. Really just perfect.
Very nice place, nicely decorated. We enjoyed it very much!!
Special surprise was the breakfast.
Me gustó todo,sobre todo la limpieza y amabilidad del dueño.
Los detalles en toda la estancia muy cuki.
- El lugar precioso, buena relación calidad y precio. Desayuno excelente y bonita decoración
La Cueva te permite vivir una extraordinaria experiencia. con un amplísimo espacio: dos habitaciones, salón privado con estufa, baño privado y salón de estar enorme compartido. Decorada con primor y gusto.
Excelente desayuno, muy variado y coqueto.
Los anfitriones Stuart y Gail encantadores.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Baúl Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Baúl Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Baúl Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Baúl Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!