3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province:
Grey Elephant B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Grey Elephant B&B offers accommodations in Phetchaburi, just 21 miles from Cha Am.Every room includes a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Kaeng Kachan is 29 miles from Grey Elephant B&B, and Haad Chao Samran is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Phetchaburi – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, 2N Guesthouse offers accommodations in Phetchaburi, just 22 miles from Cha Am. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Kaeng Kachan is 29 miles from 2N Guesthouse, and Haad Chao Samran is 11 miles from the property.
Early check-in after a night train.
Friendliness and helpfulness of staff.
Five different fruits with breakfast.
A different snack every morning.
A free bike.
Room design is efficient but also friendly.
Garden is a pearl.
- The owners are very helpful, warm and positive. Absolute reliability in helping me with transfer to bkk. Provide all info you might need in good english. This is the place to stop at for planning to further explore the region. Good, free bicycles.
- All the small touches and the lovely lovely owner!
- We stayed 3 nights in Petchaburi at the start of our Thailand trip. The rooms were pretty nice and really clean. The rooms were also cleaned everyday and had AC. The employees were super friendly and helped us everytime if we had questions. They gave us a map and recommended us places for Sightseeing and places to eat. They also gave us bikes for free to explore Petchaburi.There is also a coffee station where you can get coffee and tea for free at any time.
- The friendliness of the staff, the bikes that they graciously lent us even after check out. The info given to discover the city.
- Early check-in after a night train.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Bacchus 304 offers accommodations in Haad Chao Samran. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom.Cha Am is 16 miles from Bacchus 304, and Samut Songkhram is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Rai Map Phetchaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!