3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province:
Slow Life Sabaidee Pai Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Slow Life Sabaidee Pai Bed and Breakfast is located in Pai, just 0.7 miles from Pai Walking Street. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Great swimming pool! A real retreat from the business. A great quiet place to come and relax, whilst still walking distance from walking street. We had a room not a dorm and it was very spacious, great (HUGE) shower, comfy beds and everything we needed.
- It was very calm good place to relax! it was clean and beds were nice it was a pretty hostel
- It was very clean and easy to get around. The bed in the private room was extremely comfortable! Also, the free breakfast was great (included eggs, toast and fruit). Staff ate very friendly, and it is easy to meet others!
- A little out of the way, not really the place to stay if you want to go into the centre in each day. The bungalow is well specked out with nice big TV a huge mattress and separate WC and Shower. So what’s the problem? Well there are windows at the very top and no curtains to cover them which means they let in the light all the time making the room a little too warm which makes you reliant on air con which I dislike…..Pool however is really lovely.
- The pool, nice breakfast included in the morning. Friendly staff. Clean bathroom, good shower, and everything still new. They even gave me a free ride to the next hostel I was staying (I wanted to stay there, but everything was full).
Otium Boutique Room
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Otium Boutique Room offers accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Very stylish and clean rooms, comfortable bed. Awesome restaurant downstairs. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast included.
- Beautiful and comfortable room. Amazing breakfast. Friendly and accommodating host.
- The owners really put a lot of effort in the details and decoration of the rooms. The bed was super comfy, the internet was fast and the coffee delicous. The location is great, its basically in the middle of Pai, 100m to the walking street night market and next to the major bars, but still not to loud.
The couple who own the hotel and restaurant are some of the most welcoming hosts I have experienced. They couldn’t do more to make me feel comfortable. Great at recommending places in the area to visit and always making sure I had a coffee.
The restaurant attached to the hotel always has a great vibe and the breakfasts are amazing and the portions are HUGE.
Excellent. Just off walking street but still quiet, you can walk to all main bars, restaurants and other things in the area.
Bed was very comfy, beautiful new finish, SUPER clean and great internet.
So happy I chose to stay here 😀
- I have a nice stay here. Owners are very nice and helpful. Great breakfast.
Pai Nam Now
Located in Pai, 1,450 feet from Pai Walking Street, Pai Nam Now features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Pai Nam Now.
- We stayed at Nest House, a related property. The bungalow was well situated, in quiet surroundings, just across the rivier, near the cenre, with a beatiful view of the mountains. In the hammock on the porch you could really relax. The room was spacious.
- Super friendly staff, amazing breakfast, very clean rooms and bathroom; bungalows very nice and comfortable; good place to enjoy and relax in Pai!
Tom (the owner) was so helpful and sweet!
It’s in an excellent location and breakfast is brilliant too. Would recommend to others for sure.
- Best place to stay in Pai! Nice and clean Bungalows near the walking streat. But the best thing Is the Host Tom. She is such a warm and friendly Person and loved her breakfast!
- Our host, Thom, made us feel right at home and cooked us a delicious breakfast every day. Location was peaceful and charming and our bungalow was very clean and comfortable. Highly recommend it!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!