3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bakertown Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Bakertown Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bakertown Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bakertown Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bakertown Tennessee. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bakertown Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bakertown Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bakertown Tennessee:
Belmont Blvd Bed and Breakfast
Located in Nashville, 2.2 miles from Parthenon, Belmont Blvd Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tootsies Orchid Lounge is 2.9 miles from Belmont Blvd Bed and Breakfast, and Grand Ole Opry is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Daisy Hill Bed and Breakfast
Just off Interstate 440, the Daisy Hill Bed and Breakfast is a 5 minute drive from Vanderbilt University. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and an American Breakfast is available every day.A wardrobe and desk are featured in every traditional room at this Nashville Bed and Breakfast. Rooms are decorated in Scottish plaids, pastel flowers, or rich crimson colors with dark wood accents.Guests at the Daisy Hill Bed and Breakfast have access to a library as well as a terrace. The entire hotel is air-conditioned and there is a garden on site.Downtown Nashville is a 10 minute drive from this bed and breakfast and the dining and entertainment options of Midtown are less than 3 miles away. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is less than a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- Location was perfect for visiting near Vanderbilt or anywhere in Nashville. House was beautiful! Felt like we were living a fantasy being pampered by our hosts, Linda and Darrell!! Bedroom was perfect! So clean and welcoming!! Breakfasts were beautifully presented and delicious! Look forward to staying there again!!
- Spent two nights in quiet home like surroundings in a beautifully decorated 1920s house. Very comfortable with thoughtful amenities. Even though I was traveling alone, I felt safe. Able to take walks. Only minutes from conference. A hidden treasure in Nashville!
- Breakfast was excellent. Owners extremely friendly and helpful.
- We had a very pleasant stay at Daisy Hill. The owners are great and very helpful – they shared advice on the best places to see, and the best way to get to the various sights and venues. The neighborhood was quiet and yet just a 12 minute drive to downtown and easy access to highways if you are going elsewhere. Street Parking was never an issue. Our room was lovely and comfortable. They have a nice little garden area to sit and relax outside. The host served hearty breakfasts so you can start your day off right.
- Good base in a pleasant neighbourhood……breakfast was excellent!
Suite Melissa’s Bed and Breakfast
Suite Melissa’s Bed and Breakfast is located in Franklin, 15 miles from Nashville and 30 miles from Murfreesboro. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Mount Juliet is 27 miles from Suite Melissa’s Bed and Breakfast, and Brentwood is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bakertown Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bakertown Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bakertown Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bakertown Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!