3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bakers Belize Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bakers Belize Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bakers Belize Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bakers Belize Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bakers Belize Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bakers Belize Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bakers Belize Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bakers Belize Province:
River Bend Resort B&B
Featuring free WiFi, River Bend Resort B&B offers accommodations in Belize City.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- We had a good moment at River Bend. For our last night in Belize, we looked for an hotel close to the airport, but outside Belize City. We found the perfect place :the resort by the river is charming, and so is the satff They also drive us at the mornin to the airport to catch our flight.
- The two guys that run the B&B are extraordinarily nice. They help give great information about the surrounding area and the cabanas are very roomy. River Bend is also the closest place to stay by the airport. That was a huge bonus because we had an early flight.
Really close to the airport; the staff is really gentle and polite, I felt like being at home.
The position is dope (not only because the airport) but I don’t want to spoil any surprise
Rooms are big, there’s also a patio with an hammock
Breakfast was rich and really tasty, everything is prepared at the moment. I didn’t took part to lunch or dinner, my fault.
You’ll become attached to the owner
- The location is perfect for people arriving late or just trying to stay close to the airport. It’s a great alternative to staying in Belize City where it isn’t super safe. The resort is across the river so you get access by a pontoon boat! Make sure to call ahead and give flight information so they can pick you up from the airport. The place isn’t flashy, but it’s exsctl what we were looking for. The gentleman running the place were helpful, pleasant, and informative.
- Comfortable bed, friendly staff, great view of the River.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, D’Nest Inn offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 6 miles from D’Nest Inn.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Villa Boscardi offers accommodations in Belize City.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Philip Goldson International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It was quite a nice surprise! So cute and the staff was awesome. Very accommodating. I would recommend to anyone.
- The best part was meeting and talking with people at breakfast. The aphsohere was so friendly and we visited with people from all over. The staff was wonderful.
- Fantastic for a 1 night stay! Close to the Ocean and nice restaurant at the water! Pauline was amazing, friendly, welcoming and made us a very nice breakfast! Beautiful and spacious room!
- Really friendly and homely. In the ‘safest’ area of town. Near a few restaurants. Nice hot tub in the garden. Great breakfast. A good base for day trips or for spending short amount of time in BC.
- The staff was incredibly accommodating and friendly. The breakfast was delicious! The accommodations were adorable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bakers Belize Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bakers Belize Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bakers Belize Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bakers Belize Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!