3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Azofra La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Azofra La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Azofra La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azofra La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azofra La Rioja. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Azofra La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Azofra La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Azofra La Rioja:
Casa Rural Osante
Featuring a terrace, Casa Rural Osante offers simple country-style accommodations in the town center of Labastida. Located in the urban area, the property is 1.2 mi from the San Gines Park.Set in a building from the XIX century, rooms here come with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. There are rooms adapted for guests with disabilities.The property includes a games room, TV lounge, and reading room. A sweet breakfast with pastries, fruit, juices and hot drinks is served daily.Casa Rural Osante is 2.5 mi from Haro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 mi away.
- Everything was wonderful—the facilities, the breakfast, the welcoming hostess and staff. The village of Labistada and this casa rural (which is actually in the village) are real gems!!!
- Very nice place in a beutiful village. A couple of nice tapas bars in the same street. Owner of the hotel very friendly. Close to all the bodegas in Haro.
-the owner was friendly even though her english was poor
-the beds are comfortable
- Home made croissant and a lot of choice. A positive feast
Very warm and cordial proprietress. We lived in a cosy furnished room with a nice view over the Rioja-Alavesa. The house is circa 300 years old an was renovated about 9 years ago. Situated in the quiet and historic part oft he town – nevertheless parking the car was no problem.
Absolutely worth mentioning ist the stunnnig breakfast. It was the best and extensive we had during our 14 days trip through northern Spain.
Agroturismo el Encuentro
Offering a barbecue, Agroturismo el Encuentro is located in Leza in the Basque Country Region.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Agroturismo el Encuentro features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 12 mi from Agroturismo el Encuentro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 19 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 52 mi from the property.
- Lidia was a perfect host and very generous. Being the only guests in the house we were able to have cold cuts and a glass of her wine for dinner. Very nicely decorated rooms like a hacienda.
Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
The house has 5 large rooms all with ensuite shower rooms and a large common area with kitchen, dining area and a TV room. All very clean and nicely decorated.
- Nice room and lovely bathroom. The agroturismo is set beside the church in a lovely small village. Public pool behind the accommodation if you need to relax and cool off. The host Lidia is very helpful and her husband produces tasty local wines. My best recommendations for Lidia and Agroturismo el Encuentro.
- Lidia, es una inmejorable anfitriona, nos recomendó mil sitios para ir a comer y visitar y todos nos encantaron. La casa es preciosa y muy acogedora. Ideal para ir en grupo o como nosotros en pareja.
- Limpio, cuidadoso y acogedor, en perfecto estado, todo a detalle
Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural
With a terrace and a shared lounge, Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural provides accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. Some units have a balcony and/or a patio with city views.A bicycle rental service is available at Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural.Logroño is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Azofra La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Azofra La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Azofra La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Azofra La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!