3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Atapuerca Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Atapuerca Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Atapuerca Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atapuerca Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atapuerca Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Atapuerca Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Atapuerca Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Atapuerca Castile And Leon:
El Palomar de Atapuerca
With a garden and a terrace, El Palomar de Atapuerca is located in Atapuerca and has free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Burgos is 13 miles from El Palomar de Atapuerca, while Ezcaray is 41 miles away. Burgos Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The hotel owner was warm and friendly and very helpful.
- Very convenient and comfortable place to stay on Camino de Santiago also dog friendly. Very good breakfast included.
Excellent option for private room on the Camino.
Wonderful staff. Excellent bar and food onsite. Very accommodating and helpful!
- Muchas Gracias! El Palomar is a wonderful place to stay at! Mama Magdalena is the best and nicest host, I really felt at home. I can highly recommend this place, one of the best on the Camino!
- Lovely old pub, full of character, with a good dinner
La Cabala de Ibeas
La Kabbalah de Ibeas is located in Ibeas de Juarros, 8.7 mi from Burgos and 27 mi from Ezcaray. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Kabbalah de Ibeas features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 30 mi from La Kabbalah de Ibeas, while Santo Domingo de Silos is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 5 mi from La Kabbalah de Ibeas.
- Such an amazing host, super friendly and caring.. collected me from atapuerca for €12.. dinner and breakfast were both very good – traditional homemade Spanish food. Outstanding cleanliness throughout and really beautiful decor/comfortable setting.. It was just what I needed after a 32km walk on the camino
- Friendly, very helpful for English speakers, meal was good value.
- Bianca, the hostess was super friendly and accommodating. She made a lovely dinner and helped very patiently with directions on continuing on the Camino that was different than the Camino I was walking on. It all turned out great and we got to Burgos without missing a step.
- Blanca, the owner was so kind and helpful. She came and taxied me from St. JUAN DE Ortega. She provided a meal that consisted of all her own produce. She could not do enough to make my stay more enjoyable. Highly recommend her .
- All about this wonderful, comfortable and welcoming place. They retrieved me from San Juan de Ortega, fed me fresh, typical dinner and breakfast, let me drink too much wine, and sent me on my way to Burgos with great directions. The facility is beautifully done. One could live there. I’d give six stars if I could.
La Alpargateria Bed and Breakfast
La Alpargateria has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi, and is located in Villafranca-Montes de Oca.All units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Burgos is 22 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Haro is 31 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 20 miles away.
- Nice hostel with super friendly staff. Clean and warm. Nice stop along the Camino de Santiago. I recommend eating at the restaurant right next to the hostel (El Pajaro) Good menu for 10 euros.
- I had a private room with a shared bath when I stayed here. The place was OK, but I just wasn’t super comfortable here. It is RIGHT on the street where trucks come barreling through so it is noisy. The food situation is that you eat next door in the bar. The food was OK.
Very friendly reception
Kitchen to cook if you wanted to
Very good value for money
- The rooms are small but nicely appointed. The shared bathroom was clean. The host, Christina, was very friendly and helpful. There is a kitchen available for making your own food with a small supermercado across the road. There is a small clothes line across the balcony area to dry hand washed clothes.
Spacious. Clean. Lovely staff
Kitchen facilities great.
Close to supermarket.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Atapuerca Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Atapuerca Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Atapuerca Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Atapuerca Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!