3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Artesa de Segre Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Artesa de Segre Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Artesa de Segre Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Artesa de Segre Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Artesa de Segre Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Artesa de Segre Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Artesa de Segre Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Artesa De Segre Catalonia:
Located in Balaguer, Cal Comabella has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is offered.Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.After a day of cycling or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Lleida is 19 miles from Cal Comabella, while Rocallaura is 33 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 63 miles away.
- A huge room. A nice lounge with a very nice library. The terrace with a view over the river. Good information from the owner.
- Wonderful place to stay in a historical building, if you find yourself in Balaguer. A very well kept retro appartment with cool as hell design and great attention to details. High ceilings, preserved doors and windows from the last century, cool floor tiles etc. Offers 3 separate bedrooms with bathroom, an entrance hall, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony. Free tea infusions and coffee machine, free wifi and a big mineral water bottle. The guy who received us was warm, helpful, fluent in English and very informative as to the history of the place and building. Absolutely loved it.
- Jaume the host gave us a very warm welcome to the lovely bed and breakfast. It is an old building that he has restored just by the main square in the old town. The bedroom was large and opened onto the large shared terrace with morning sun. Jaume gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant, Cal Xirriclo, which was outstanding. Then in the morning he prepared a wonderful traditional Catalan breakfast.
- Beautiful room right on the Plaza Major. Superb location.
- Very spacious, cozy, and comfortable room and beds. The apartment was very clean and the host extremely welcoming and hospitable and gave us excellent recommendations. The breakfast is also delicious and definitely worth it! We asked for a dinner recommendation, and Jaume recommended a restaurant within walking distance that was fantastic (Cal Xirriclo).
La casa dels ocells Bed and Breakfast
Located in Granollers de Florejacs, La casa dels ocells offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden.Some units include a seating area and/or a balcony.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast.La casa dels ocells has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Manresa is 46 miles from La casa dels ocells, while Cardona is 36 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 59 miles from the property.
Todo,Gabriel y Eduard te hacen sentir como en casa.La casa,el entorno,la tranquilidad.
- El tracte personal i familiar, excel·lents amfitrions i molt bon lloc per descansar i estar tranquils.
- La amabilidad y simpatía de Gabriel y Eduardo, nos sentíamos como en casa. Buen ambiente, buena comida, la habitacion estupenda, aconsejable 100%.
El lloc encantador, les vistes, la terrassa per esmorzar o prendre una copa de vi. El bon gust. La poca pressa. Les habitacions. El sopar. L’impecable esmorzar.
Els propietaris estan sempre pendents de que no et falti res sense ser pesats (això és impagable).
- Un sitio precioso y muy tranquilo. El trato exquisito. La comida riquísima. Volveremos pronto ?
- Todo,Gabriel y Eduard te hacen sentir como en casa.La casa,el entorno,la tranquilidad.
El Palauet de la Muralla Bed and Breakfast
El Palauet de la Muralla features antique décor and offers a furnished terrace. Located in Balaguer’s Old Town, this bed and breakfast is within walking distance of Plaça del Mercadal and Museu de la Noguera.Each room at El Palauet de la Muralla is decorate with unique furniture. Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, guests have access to a library and lounge.A homemade breakfast is served daily at the property’s dining area or terrace.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and kayaking.Balaguer is the gateway to the Serra del Montsec and you can practice different sporting activities in these mountains. Serra Llarga-Secans de la Noguera Nature Reserve is 8.1 mi away.
- A wonderful historic building full of atmosphere furnished with characterful antiques in an excellent location. A quiet night’s sleep despite it being Friday in the town centre. Breakfast on the terrace was delightful. A very good place to break a journey, less than 30 mins from Lleida on the local train.
- Amazing property, very old. Was great exploring the hotel but was very quiet (small hotel) and felt like I was poking my nose in. Amazing large and grand room. Family had breakfast which was ok. Great cafe almost next to hotel, good for evening food and drinks.
- This property is beyond amazing if you like history and antiques — it far exceeded our expectations, and it was very private and quiet. We spent the majority of our evening after dinner exploring the many rooms and cellar of the property — library, kitchens, halls, etc. Just the doors alone were a sight to behold! Breakfast was simple but complete. There’s a terrace, so we took our coffee outside for a bit. There is paid parking nearby (1-min walk). There is a coffee machine available for use at all times, and guests can use the kitchen.
- Decor and breakfast. Room was small but comfortable. Nice terrace overlooking river.
The breakfast is to die for!!!
The location is also great, close to everything, parking available in the area.
The hotel per se is very nice.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Artesa De Segre Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Artesa de Segre Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Artesa de Segre Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Artesa de Segre Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!