3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Artés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Artés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Artés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Artés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Artés Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Artés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Artés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Artés Catalonia:
Can Seuba Bed and Breakfast
Can Seuba is a characteristic-Catalan country house located in the village of Rellinars, 12 mi from the Montserrat Mountain. It features an outdoor terrace with panoramic views and free Wi-Fi throughout.Can Seuba offers 4 double rooms, 1 triple and 1 quadruple room, all of them en suite and featuring rustic-style furniture.The house has and a lounge area with TV, a fireplace and a library.Hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practiced nearby. The Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 15 mi from Can Seuba while Barcelona is just 40 minutes’ drive away.
A very rustic and individualistic property. Our room was in the basement with lots of exposed stone. The bathroom too had stone walls. Loved the little snug which was for our exclusive use. We particularly liked the relaxed attitude towards our dog who was allowed access to most rooms.
Breakfast was good.
Significant walks nearby so our dog was very happy
Very nice house in almost the middle of nowhere, but very close to Montserrat, Barcelona and the field hockey premises in Terrassa. The lady who takes care is very helpful, good breakfast and extremely hospitable! Perfect house for groups as well!
We first missed a little swimmingpool, but the river nearby was splendid!Good restaurants in the village close by.
I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
One little bar near by, but no one spoke English. The waitress tried and used her phone translation . The area has unbelievable mountain views and nice place to take a stroll along the road old mill building on the river and church. Poppys and other flowers. Only stayed one night, but would recommend for a peaceful restful place.
- Unique looking suite with stone walls – lots of character. The owners and managers were super friendly and accommodating.
- Very caring hosts, went out of their way to ensure I arrived safely and even catered for my special dietary needs for breakfast. Wonderful place of old character with modern comfort. Peaceful and quiet and directly on the beautiful GR5 hiking trail.
- A very rustic and individualistic property. Our room was in the basement with lots of exposed stone. The bathroom too had stone walls. Loved the little snug which was for our exclusive use. We particularly liked the relaxed attitude towards our dog who was allowed access to most rooms.
Castell de Guardiola Bed and Breakfast
Located in Guardiola in the Catalonia Region, 29 mi from Barcelona, Castell de Guardiola features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Castell de Guardiola offers traditional meals, special menus and packed lunches on request.Sitges is 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola, while Castelldefels is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is El Prat Airport, 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola.
- The welcome and personalized service that we received was well beyond our expectations. Eating the delicious (optional) supper on the terrace with an amazing view of the countryside was very memorable. The breakfasts were also very enjoyable. We found the room to be very comfortable and quiet.
- A genuine warm home-like Catalan hospitality in a beautiful and quiet location. I strongly recommend having your dinner there it is much better then any restaurant around.
- Excellent staff with fantastic service from Martha and Josep. Dinner was brilliant and great value.
- Fabulous!! Castell de Guardiola was superb. Marta and her son Joseph welcomed us like we were family. The relatively small castle has been restored in a classy understated way. The furnishings, rooms and pool area are lovely. The basement living room is large, comfortable with a library and large tv. The views are stunning looking over the countryside to Manressa, Montserrat and beyond. We so enjoyed Marta’s home style cooking, particularly the breakfasts. Eating dinner on the terrace was so romantic. We didn’t want to leave and will definitely return.
- Beautiful location (view from the balcony is to die for) and even more beautiful staff – JosefMaria and his mum. We had dinner for 2 nights there too and mum’s home cook dishes were to die for
Mas La Riera Bed&Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Featuring daily breakfasts and extensive lands that offer ecological local products, Mas La Riera is located a 5-minute drive from Vic. Set by Meder River, the stylish Bed & Breakfast has a chapel and impressive views.Each rustic-styled room comes with a seating area and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are included. There is room service and a shared lounge available for guests.Mas La Riera is 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Vic, offering a wide variety of shops, lively bars and Catalan restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Les Guilleries Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away and Barcelona is 50 minutes’ drive from the property.
It’s a working farm and a lovely farm house and nice gardens. Lovely breakfast very comfortable bed and quiet. Good location for Vic. Ask Maria as to where all the free parking is. The Saturday market was great but go early 9-10ish to get into the free car parks.
A lovely location for visiting the area.
- The cherry tree was great, María was very friendly and dis mind is eating the cherries. Turon the dog was so cute and friendly!
- Delicious breakfasts made of homemade produce and meat from owner’s farm. The host was very hospitable and tried to help us anyway they could, even though she didn’t speak English.
Maria is an excellent and considerate host providing comfortable and homely accommodation, and who will help when she can.
This is a working farm yet quite close to the road giving easy access for visitors.
I really enjoyed my stay here and the excellent breakfasts.
- Ruhig, abgelegen, alter Gutshof mit eigener Kapelle, und bewohntem Turm. 3 separate Gästezimmer mit Aufenthaltsraum Kühlschrank und Sesseln. Keine Küche für Selbstversorger vorhanden. Der Garten rundherum mit altem Baumbestand ist sehr gepflegt und abends schön beleuchtet. Milchviehwirtschaft und grosser Hof für Parkmöglichkeiten. Einer der Jakobswege führt direkt vorbei. Die Zufahrt über eine eigene Allee ist sehr beeindruckend. Sehr ruhig und mit Fahrzeug in 4,5 km im Zentrum von Vic mit wunderschöner Altstadt und Restaurants. Tolle Möglichkeiten und Besichtigungen im Umland. Stausee mit Seitenarmen, Wälder und Berge..
- It’s a working farm and a lovely farm house and nice gardens. Lovely breakfast very comfortable bed and quiet. Good location for Vic. Ask Maria as to where all the free parking is. The Saturday market was great but go early 9-10ish to get into the free car parks.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Artés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Artés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Artés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Artés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!