3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Arnado Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arnado Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Arnado Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arnado Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arnado Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Arnado Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Arnado Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Arnado Castile And Leon:
Pensión Fernández is offering accommodations in Vega de Valcarce.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. Guest also have access to a shared kitchen.Ponferrada is 24 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Manzaneda is 57 mi from the property.
- A really nice clean comfortable room for the night. The staff were absolutely lovely and do kind – they even went out of their way to get me some gf bread! A great place to spend the night on the Camino
- A lovely welcome, clean and comfortable. A great place to stay while on the Camino. The breakfast is generous with a great variety to choose from. I would certainly stay here again.
Maria was awesome. My wife and I arrived an hour early and she came out to greet us and invite us in. Her English was good and her property was fantastic! She puts so much detail into caring for her customers and she took care of our laundry for a minimal price.
The breakfast offered was way more than could be consumed and it tasted great!
Hats off to Maria and Pension Fernandez!
- Maria was so nice and friendly. Room very comfortable, we had lovely stay! Breakfast best on camino!Highly recommend and make sure to book ahead!!☺
- Everything is perfect , very comfy bed , I really like the scent in the room , so relaxing, and there is a tiny sink in the room which is very convenient, also the breakfast is amazing, so many choices ! And set it very early so you can start camino early also !
Casa Lixa Bed and Breakfast
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Lixa is located in Las Herrerías, 22 mi from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant/cafe.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Lixa features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and hiking. Villafranca del Bierzo is 9.9 mi away.
- Exceptionally clean! Very efficient host and comfy beds
- Modern facilities in traditional style new building in excellent location
- Great view from balcony, room excellent, great location for Camino climb, Shower was amazing. Community lounge area comfortable.
- Just a very nice place to stay. Wonderful room and staff was great!
- We had a private twin room. It was well furnished and the bathroom was beautiful. The shower was large and the fixtures very up to date. We had a charming balcony that was perfect for relaxing with your favorite beverage. This is an albergue and quiet times are held. There is a room to do laundry by hand, and ample room on the clothesline. There is a restaurant and bar attached. The staff were extremely helpful when I had a medical emergency and had to book a cab back to The Hospital in Ponferrada.
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, Venecia Bed&Breakfast features heated rooms with free WiFi, a TV and mountain views.Fitted with tile flooring, each room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Bed linen, towels and free toiletries are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen. Venecia Bed&Breakfast offers bicycle rental, tourist information and luggage storage.A few shops and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Bárcena Nature Reserve is 19 mi away. This bed & breakfast includes private parking.
Carlos n his mum are very friendly n nice n also very helpful esp his mum even tho she doesnt speak much english. When we wanted to walk to town square, she offered to drive us there as she knows my wife’s knee is hurting her.
Breakfast is good. Hotel is just like a home n our room has mountain view. Place is quiet n relaxing
- Our hostess was welcoming and the breakfast plentiful and free!
- Owner went out of his eay to assist me with baggage and with finding the place
- The place was beautiful, clean and private. My room had a lovely view of the mountain and it was a great place to continue on the Camino. Highly recommend. Awesome value for money. I wish every place was like this one.
- The hosts are just fantastic. It was great to stay at a place on the Camino with such an “at home” feel. We especially enjoyed the included breakfast and the opportunity to take some food for the road.
- Carlos n his mum are very friendly n nice n also very helpful esp his mum even tho she doesnt speak much english. When we wanted to walk to town square, she offered to drive us there as she knows my wife’s knee is hurting her.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Arnado Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Arnado Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Arnado Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Arnado Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!