3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Areso Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Areso Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Areso Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Areso Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Areso Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Areso Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Areso Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Areso Navarre:
Casa Rural Ecológica Kaaño Etxea
Offering rooms overlooking the mountains, Bed and Breakfast Kaaño Etxea is an ecological and organic country house with solar panels, decorated using the rules of Feng-Shui. Wired internet is available in public areas.Each room includes a rocking chair and a small desk. The private bathroom offers a shower. All rooms have access to a common lounge with a TV and mini library.The property can organize organic meals upon request. There are various hiking trails through the mountains and forest around this country house.Pamplona is 35 minutes’ drive from the Bed and Breakfast and San Sebastian can be reached within a 45-minute drive away.
- The family running it are wonderful , it is a place where to relax , be environmentally friendly and wonder in the wild nature
The staff was very helpful and friendly with us and our dog, which usually pets are treated with less respect.
The room was big with a lovely view to the valley beneath us.
It was clean and supplied with extra blankets if needed.
The bathroom was perfect for two people, enough space for our things to be placed and also clean!
The house big, beautiful and in a very quiet area.
Last but not least, we had a full breakfast with variaty on ecological products.
I have to mention as well that the family that owns the place have their own ecological garden.
Recommend for people who would like to get what they pay for.
It is far away from the city, only small villages around but with very good access from the road.
- Idyllic self-sufficient eco-lodge surrounded by nature. Friendly and helpful family hosts. Pets welcome. Very comfortable.
- Alberta was such a lovely host. She cooked dinner for us, all fresh, local and bio. We truly felt inspired by our stay, even though it was short (only 1 night) we left completely reborn. Slept so good and felt completely zen! Also the breakfast was amazing. Also I did a Life Energy session with Alberta which was a WOW experience.
- The unique setting , if that is what you are after , it is quite concealed in the forest , but that is the concept.The homemade food was delicious but also a bit pricey , still ok.The personal attention is indeed very far reaching , really sought contact to us , was very positive! Rooms are big and nicely decorated in an ecological way.
Surf Camp San Sebastian
Surf Camp San Sebastian offers accommodations in Aia, 12 mi from San Sebastian city center. Every dorm room comes with bunk beds. Pillows and sleeping bags are provided and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. All Inclusive guests at Surf Camp San Sebastian are served daily hot breakfast, lunch and dinner.The accommodations offers a fun, loud and party-filled experience and parties are offered every night.Other facilities include pick-up service from Zarautz and San Sebastian train stations.With great surf beaches nearby, inclusive package guests are offered daily surf lessons and equipment hire. Zarautz is 6.2 mi from Surf Camp San Sebastian, while Guetaria is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 25 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Kanpoeder – Adults Only Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the Adults-only property, Kanpoeder Casa Rural, offers accommodations in San Sebastián. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Anoeta Stadium is 2.2 mi from Kanpoeder Casa Rural, while Victoria Eugenia Theater is 2.7 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 12 mi away.
Host and hostess very charming and helpful and full of warmth and energy
Great on site parking with easy to follow advice about finding very handy free parking down in the city for easy access to good bus services
- The owners were very friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed being in the countryside. It was great to be able to escape the hustle and bustle of San Sebastian. The room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Lovely room, exlelent bed and good shower! Ines was extremely helpful with her tips for the area and helped us to make the most of our short time in San Sebastian. And for breakfast great coffe and freshly squized orange juice in the nice tarrace overlooking the greenery… We will definitely go back!
- Warm reception and always give a lot of good traveling suggestions.
- The owners made us feel like family. From our check in till the day we left, nothing was to much trouble. Not far from the centre and breathtaking scenery. The breakfasts were great with freshly ground coffee and orange juice. Our own barista and what a comedian he is. Ines was full of information about the area and where to eat and visit. Our best stay in Spain.
- Host and hostess very charming and helpful and full of warmth and energy
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Areso Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Areso Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Areso Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Areso Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!