3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Arboleya Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Arboleya Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Arboleya Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arboleya Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arboleya Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Arboleya Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Arboleya Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Arboleya Asturias:
El Gran Sueño B&B
El Gran Sueño is an adult-only, certified eco-friendly bed and breakfast located in Caspio la Vega, in the Asturian countryside, 15 minutes’ from El Sueve Nature Reserve. It offers onsite parking and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast has 5 double rooms, each with a seating area and desk. The rooms are equipped with Bluetooth speakers, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi throughout. All rooms have private private bathrooms and views of the surrounding mountains.There is a private garden with stunning views of the Picos de Europa and El Sueve mountains.The property offers home-cooked meals, prepared with carefully sourced, fresh, organic and or local ingredients. There are vegetarian and vegan options available, special dietary requirements by request.Activities such as hiking, bicycle tours, horse riding, and canoeing can be arranged in El Gran Sueño B&B.El Gran Sueño B&B is 4.3 mi from Infiesto and the N-634 national road. Gijón is 31 mi away and Oviedo is 25 mi from the property. A 40-minute drive will take you to the coast and the Picos de Europa National Park.
- Service, knowledge, food, location & accommodation were all very good
Expertly renovated village house run by delightful and v professional couple with a nice Breton spaniel. Make all own food – eg jam and bread – and will do an excellent (though not cheap) three-course evening meal. Of course, not having a whole bottle of wine would cut the cost ….
Lots of nice local walks, uploaded by the owners to Wikiloc. FEVE station at Pintueles is eighty minutes walk, uphill-ish to the property.
Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
The breakfast every morning is such a treat. Everything is of exceptional quality. The breads are the best in Asturias.
Dinners at el Gran Sueno are sublime. Creative both visually and gastronomically, and always prepared with the best of ingredients. We had four dinners while staying there and only ventured out after they insisted we try a newly opened restaurant (Pusaki) that was also great.
All this is the result of the efforts of David and Javier. They have created an oasis of relaxing comfort in the beautiful hills of Asturias. We have stayed at many small inns and B&Bs all over the world and el Gran Sueno is our favorite. If you wish to relax, enjoy amazing food and company, look no further.
- We loved the peace and tranquillity, the friendliness of our hosts, the views and the wonderful rooms.
- Javier and Dave were extraordinary hosts. Their property is beautiful and the accommodations stunning. Javier and Dave pay attention to every detail and it makes for the most relaxing time experience. We ended up extendeding our stay, the experience was that nice. Could not recommend more!
Casa Torreteyera Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Torretereya is located in the Asturian countryside, 20 minutes’ drive from Gijón and 5 minutes from Playa España Beach. This country house has a spacious garden with a barbecue and picnic tables.The rooms at Torreteyera feature hand-carved wooden furniture and views of the countryside. It comes with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace, and a continental breakfast is served in the dining room. Staff can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.Ñora, Merón, El Puntal and Tazones Beaches are all within a 20-minute drive of Torreteyera. La Cueva del Lloviu Nature Reserve is popular for caving. You can drive to central Oviedo in around 35 minutes.
- Lovely place, a home away from home. Clean, tasteful, comfy, peaceful. Excellent homemade breakfast and value for money. The owner is a lovely person, she had the nicest little detail for my wife’s birthday 😉 Muchas gracias!
- Una casa preciosa, el trato por parte del personal muy bueno. Buen desayuno. 100% recomendable.
- El personal (Carmen) dueña de la casa muy atenta, amable todo muy bien. El paisaje precioso y muy tranquilo. Excelente
- Mari Carmen es muy buena anfitriona, las bonitas vistas y la tranquilidad es algo asegurado. El bizcocho del desayuno esta riquísimo ?
- La anfitriona, el entorno silencioso, decoración, limpieza
Gijon Surf Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a garden with barbecue facilities, free WiFi and water sport activities, Gijon Surf Hostel is set in Gijón in the Asturias Region. El Rinconín Beach is 650 feet away.This official surf school offers surf and paddle surf lessons and guests can rent boards and snorkle equipmement on site.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and gift shop at the property. You can play table tennis, billiards and darts at this bed and breakfast, and bike hire is available.El Rinconin Park is 650 feet from Gijon Surf Hostel, while Gijón Chamber of Commerce is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 20 mi from Gijon Surf Hostel.
- Very friendly hostel – top atmosphere- lovely and cosy common room – loved the goulash on the international night. Lot s of Guitar players… Nice sing along evening . Thanks for the hospitality.. i realy needed this
- Nice villa, located not too far from the old city in a nice and quiet neighbourhood.
- Totally fine with letting you chill in the common spaces after check out.
- Service was great. Very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and surround music system was awesome.
- Loved this hostel, the staff were awesome and the guests where super friendly too. Loved the group activities: surfing, paddle boarding and yoga. Sound system in every room was really cool and i liked the feel of the house, really homey and chill
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Arboleya Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Arboleya Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Arboleya Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Arboleya Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!