3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ararat Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ararat Virginia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ararat Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ararat Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ararat Virginia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ararat Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ararat Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ararat Virginia:
Wolf Creek Farm B&B and Motorcycle Manor at Wolf Creek Farm
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Wolf Creek Farm B&B and Motorcycle Manor at Wolf Creek Farm offers accommodations in Ararat, just 6 miles from Mount Airy. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Piedmont Triad Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Washing machine and dryer! We got drenched riding motorbikes so they were a saviour! Cute set up on a quiet property. The host left a lovely personalised note and flag on the door for us.
- Felt like home. Could have spent a few more days relaxing and enjoying the scenery.
- We stayed in the camper. It has a private view and entrance. The camper was comfortable and clean. It had its own toilet and sink and the shower was in the garage. It was perfect. The owners are very welcoming and helpful.
- We arrived late, around 12 midnight, we were greeted by the owner and given a run down of how things worked. We were passing through and were treated like we have been there many times. Excellent value and comfort.
- We had a wonderful stay. Cindy and Gary are awesome. The breakfast was fantastic, the farm is wonderful, and we and our kids had so much fun and felt very comfortable at the Wolf Creek Farm.
Bees B & B
Bees B & B offers accommodations in Mount Airy.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Location, clean, friendly and a great cook. Made you feel like family. A place you would like to return to.
- Charles greeted us and showed us around Bee’s. He also prepared a wonderful breakfast for us in the morning and chatted for a while before we needed to be on our way.
- Neise, and Charlie were great hosts, hope Neise is feeling better. Location was great, very close to main-street. The house was very accommodating, breakfast was great good job you all made our visit worth while. Thank you.
- Everything from arrival to departure was perfect. The B&B was clean, comfortable & cozy. The owners are very nice & make you feel right at home. Breakfast both mornings was delicious.
- This is a lovely old house, and Neise was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was amazing! We really enjoyed a relaxing evening on the front porch. This would be a great location for doing a tour of the local wineries!
Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast
Located in Fancy Gap, 10 miles from Mount Airy, Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Piedmont Triad Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good. The Hosts were very nice. The view was beautiful.
- Friendly people working the two nights we were there the owner was out of town.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Blue Ridge Manor. The owners were a model of hospitality, making us feel comfortable in every way. And the breakfast was wonderful – get there with an appetite! One warnng, though. Do not follow the Google Map directions, which will tale you on a gravel road in the mountains. Instead, take highway 52 to Bear Trail Road to Timber Road and be prepared for lots of twists and turns. Try the first trip in the daylight! But it is a beautiful drive.
Comfort of guest areas. Treated like family! Great breakfast and fun hosts.
Bonus was the beautiful, friendly dogs.
- Atmosphere in the house was very cozy and warm. Owners were friendly as well as the dogs. Beautiful surroundings were very inviting.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ararat Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ararat Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ararat Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ararat Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!